National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Manager through recruitment notification – National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. 01/2015 Candidates who have completed C.S can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Assistant Manager. Walk in Interview will be held on 20/03/2015 between 9.30 AM to 11.00 AM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Manager|
|Total No of Vacancy||01|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||20/03/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||NBCC Ltd., EDC, Ghitorni, Near Ghitorni Metro Station, New Delhi-110030|
Detail of National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC) Assistant Manager Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Assistant Manager (Company Secretary)||01||
Essential: Qualified Company Secretary
Desirable Qualification : 02 years experience. Candidate should have excellent communication and drafting skills. Adequate experience required in legal compliance as per Companies Act, 1956 and SEBI regulations/e-filing of documents with exposure to public issue/dividend related matters, handling of investor’s grievances and coordination with other regulatory agencies, stock exchange, ROC etc. candidates having knowledge and proficiency in use of Computer will be preferred
|Rs 16400-40500/-||30 years|
Selection Procedure for National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC) – Assistant Manager Post:
- Written Test on 20/03/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
- Candidates are advised to give specific, correct and full information. All original certificates/documents alongwith attested copies thereof in support ofinformation furnished in the application are to be produced at the time of interview, failing which the candidates will be dis-qualified for appearing in Walk-in-Interview. Candidature will be liable for cancellation for the post applied and/ or removal from the services of the Company after joining, if at any stage it is found that information furnished by the applicant is misleading/incomplete/false.
- Selected candidates will be liable for posting in NBCC including its subsidiaries & JVs.
- Disability of applicants applying against the quota reserved for the physically challenged persons should not be less than 40%.
- Relaxation in age will not be applicable for reserved category candidates for unreserved posts.
- Persons selected will be eligible for remuneration viz. Basic pay, DA, HRA without perks and other facilities like contributory provident Fund, Medical Insurance / Medical Allowance, Leave & LTC as per Company Rules.
- In case of overwhelming response, NBCC may continue interview on subsequent days. Candidates will have to make their own boarding / lodging arrangements. No boarding / lodging charges in such event will be paid to candidates by NBCC.
- No TA- DA is admissible for attending the Walk-in-Interview.
Walkin Procedure for Assistant Manager vacancy in National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC):
The interested and eligible candidates alongwith application in the prescribed form (annexed herewith) may report for interview at NBCC Ltd., EDC, Ghitorni, Near Ghitorni Metro Station, New Delhi-110030 (between 9.30 AM to 11.00 AM) on 20.03.2015. Production of following documents by the candidates is mandatory at the time of interview: 1. One passport size photograph, 2. Proof of identification, 3. Original testimonials alongwith one set of attested copies thereof, in support of age, qualification, caste, experience etc. Applications received after 11.00 AM on the date of Walk-in-Interview will not be considered/entertained.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 20/03/2015
VENUE : NBCC Ltd., EDC, Ghitorni, Near Ghitorni Metro Station, New Delhi-110030
Reference:National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT. NO. 01/2015
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016