National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Manager through recruitment notification – National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC) Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No. 03/2015. Candidates who have completed MBA, CA/ ICWA can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Assistant Manager. Walk in Interview will be held on 20/4/2015 at 9.30 AM TO 11.00 AM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Manager|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 16,400 – 40,500 /- p.m|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||20/4/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||NBCCLTD, NBCC BHAWAN, LODHI ROAD, NEW DELHI-110003|
Detail of National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC) Assistant Manager Recruitment:
APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED IN PRESCRIBED PERFORMA FOR APPOINTMENT OF ASSISTANT MANAGER (LIAISON) ON CONTRACT BASIS.
- NUMBER OF POST: 01 (UR)
- DUTY STATION: CORPORATE OFFICE , NEW DELHI
- PAY SCALE (IDA): 16400-40500 (E-1)
- UPPER AGE AS ON CLOSING DATE: 30 YEARS.
- QUALIFICATION: Full Time MBA / PGDBM in any stream with 60% aggregate marks. Preference will be given to candidates who have acquired qualification in Hospitality Management at Degree or PG Degree level.
- DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: The duties would include ( but not limited to ) following:- 1) Protocol duties for the CMD. 2) Scheduling / organizing all visits / meeting of the CMD. 3) Organize Small gathering / social events on behalf of the CMD. 4) Preparing brief for Day to Day program of CMD. 5) Preparing Client database, liaisoning with various authorities. 6) Coordinating & liaisoning with Ministries, Govt. Departments, Authorities etc.
- POST QUALIFICATION EXPERIENCE: 1) 02 years experience in liaison / protocol duty. Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR INTERVIEW:
- Application should be filled up in prescribed proforma only with BOLD letters either in English or in Hindi. Application received through email will not be entertained.
- Candidature will be liable for cancellation if at any stage it is found that information furnished in the application is misleading/incomplete/false. Candidates are advised to give specific / correct/ full information and attach proof thereof by way of attested photocopies of the original documents/certificates etc.
- Mere fulfilling the minimum requirement will not vest any right for selection. In case of overwhelming response, NBCC reserves the right to shortlist the candidates by fixing revised eligibility criteria.
- NBCC reserves the right to cancel this advertisement and/or the selection process without assigning any reason.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the Walk-in-interview.
Selection Procedure for National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC) – Assistant Manager Post:
- Written Test on 20/4/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Assistant Manager vacancy in National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC):
THE INTERESTED AND ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES ALONGWITH APPLICATION IN THE PRESCRIBED FORM (ANNEXED HEREWITH) MAY REPORT FOR WALK-IN-INTERVIEW AT NBCCLTD, EDC, GHITORNI, NEAR GHITORNI METRO STATION, NEW DELHI-110030 (BETWEEN 9.30 AM TO 11.00 AM) ON 20.04.2015
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 20/4/2015
VENUE : NBCCLTD, NBCC BHAWAN, LODHI ROAD, NEW DELHI-110003
Reference: National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC) Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No. 03/2015.
23-10-2016 , 24-10-2016