National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Manager through recruitment notification – National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC) Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No. 03/2015. Candidates who have completed MBA, CA/ ICWA can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Assistant Manager. Walk in Interview will be held on 24/4/2015 at 9.30 AM TO 11.00 AM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Manager|
|Educational Qualification||MBA/PGDM, CA/ ICWA|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 16,400 – 40,500 /- p.m|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||24/4/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||NBCCLTD, NBCC BHAWAN, LODHI ROAD, NEW DELHI-110003|
Detail of National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC) Assistant Manager Recruitment:
APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED IN PRESCRIBED PERFORMA FOR APPOINTMENT OF ASSISTANT MANAGER (INVESTOR RELATIONS) ON CONTRACT BASIS.
- NUMBER OF POST: 02 (UR)
- PAY SCALE (IDA): 16400-40500 (E-1)
- UPPER AGE AS ON CLOSING DATE: 30 YEARS.
- DUTY STATION: DELHI.
- QUALIFICATION: CA/ICWA OR FULL TIME MBA (FINANCE) WITH 60% AGGREGATE MARKS IN MBA (FIN).
- DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: The duties would include (but not limited to ) following:-1. Develop and maintain a company investor relations plan. 2. Performs a comprehensive competitive analysis including financial matrics and differentiation. 3. Develops and monitors performance matrics for the investor relations function. 4. Monitor operational changes through ongoing contacts with company management and develops investor relations messages based on these changes. 5. Creates presentations, press releases and other communication materials for earnings releases industry events and presentations to analysts brokers and
- POST QUALIFICATION EXPERIENCE: 02 years experience in relevant field. Accountable for creating and presenting a consistently applied investment message to the investment community on behalf of company and for monitoring and presenting to management the opinions of the investment community regarding the company’s performance. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, relationship building skills in the investment community and the ability to collaborate with the executive team. Must be willing to travel.
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR INTERVIEW:
- Application should be filled up in prescribed proforma only with BOLD letters either in English or in Hindi. Application received through email will not be entertained.
- Candidature will be liable for cancellation if at any stage it is found that information furnished in the application is misleading/incomplete/false. Candidates are advised to give specific / correct/ full information and attach proof thereof by way of attested photocopies of the original documents/certificates etc.
- Mere fulfilling the minimum requirement will not vest any right for selection. In case of overwhelming response, NBCC reserves the right to shortlist the candidates by fixing revised eligibility criteria.
- NBCC reserves the right to cancel this advertisement and/or the selection process without assigning any reason.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the Walk-in-interview.
Selection Procedure for National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC) – Assistant Manager Post:
- Written Test on 24/4/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Assistant Manager vacancy in National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC):
THE INTERESTED AND ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES ALONGWITH APPLICATION IN THE PRESCRIBED FORM (ANNEXED HEREWITH) MAY REPORT FOR WALK-IN-INTERVIEW AT THE HOTEL GOLD COIN, GOLD COINS RESTAURANT & BANQUETS, 6 ARUN CHAMBERS, NEXT TO A/C MARKET, TARDEO ROAD, MUMBAI-400034 (BETWEEN 9.30 AM TO 11.00 AM) ON 24.04.2015.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 24/4/2015
VENUE : NBCCLTD, NBCC BHAWAN, LODHI ROAD, NEW DELHI-110003
Reference: National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC) Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No. 03/2015.