National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Manager through recruitment notification – National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC) Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No. 03/2015. Candidates who have completed MBA, PG Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Assistant Manager. Walk in Interview will be held on 22/4/2015 at 9.30 AM TO 11.00 AM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Manager|
|Educational Qualification||MBA/PGDM, PG-Diploma|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 40,500 /- p.m|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||22/4/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||NBCCLTD, NBCC BHAWAN, LODHI ROAD, NEW DELHI-110003|
Detail of National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC) Assistant Manager Recruitment:
APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED IN PRESCRIBED PERFORMA FOR APPOINTMENT OF ASSISTANT MANAGER (CORPORATE COMMUNICATION) ON CONTRACT BASIS.
- NUMBER OF POST: 02 (UR)
- DUTY STATION: CORPORATE OFFICE , NEW DELHI
- PAY SCALE (IDA): 16400-40500 (E-1)
- UPPER AGE AS ON CLOSING DATE: 30 YEARS.
- QUALIFICATION: Full time MBA/ Two years Post Graduate Diploma in Management with specialization in Mass Communication / Journalism / Corporate communication as major subject, from Government recognized Institute / University with 60% aggregate marks.
- POST QUALIFICATION EXPERIENCE: 02 years experience in corporate Imaging in Public domain, In-house communication, Designing and production of Newsletters / other Publications, Media Management. In-depth knowledge of print and electronic mass media as well as advertising. Candidate should have excellent command in English-both written and spoken. Candidates having knowledge and proficiency in use of computer will be preferred.
- BRIEF TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR ENGAGEMENT: 1. The engagement will be on contract basis initially for a period of two years, which can be extended further on mutual consent basis. 2. Person selected will be eligible for remuneration viz. Basic Pay, DA, HRA only and other facilities like contributory provident fund, Medical Insurance / Medical Allowance, Leave & LTC as per Company rules. 3. TA/DA will be paid as per the entitlement of a serving employee of equivalent rank in NBCC. 4. Mobile facility will be provided under CUG Scheme as per NBCC Mobile Facility Scheme applicable to similar level officer(s).
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR INTERVIEW:
- Application should be filled up in prescribed proforma only with BOLD letters either in English or in Hindi. Application received through email will not be entertained.
- Candidature will be liable for cancellation if at any stage it is found that information furnished in the application is misleading/incomplete/false. Candidates are advised to give specific / correct/ full information and attach proof thereof by way of attested photocopies of the original documents/certificates etc.
- Mere fulfilling the minimum requirement will not vest any right for selection. In case of overwhelming response, NBCC reserves the right to shortlist the candidates by fixing revised eligibility criteria.
- NBCC reserves the right to cancel this advertisement and/or the selection process without assigning any reason.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the Walk-in-interview.
Selection Procedure for National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC) – Assistant Manager Post:
- Written Test on 22/4/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Assistant Manager vacancy in National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC):
THE INTERESTED AND ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES ALONGWITH APPLICATION IN THE PRESCRIBED FORM (ANNEXED HEREWITH) MAY REPORT FOR WALK-IN-INTERVIEW AT NBCCLTD, EDC, GHITORNI, NEAR GHITORNI METRO STATION, NEW DELHI-110030 (BETWEEN 9.30 AM TO 11.00 AM) ON 22.04.2015. Production of following documents by the candidates is mandatory at the time of interview: 1. One passport size photograph, 2. Proof of identification, 3. Original testimonials alongwith one set of attested copies thereof, in support of age, qualification, caste, experience etc. Applications received after 11.00 AM on the date of Walk-in-Interview will not be considered/entertained.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 22/4/2015
NBCCLTD, NBCC BHAWAN, LODHI ROAD, NEW DELHI-110003
National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC) Recruitment 2014 – Advt. No. 03/2015.