National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineer, Hindi Translator through recruitment notification – National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. 13/2015. Candidates who have completed Diploma, Master Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Junior Engineer, Hindi Translator Job on or before 09/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC)
Vacancy Name : Junior Engineer, Hindi Translator
Educational Qualification : Diploma, Any Masters Degree
Total No of Vacancy : 21 Post
Salary : Rs.9,760/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 09/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Executive Director (HRM), NBCC Ltd., NBCC Bhawan, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
Detail of National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC) Junior Engineer, Hindi Translator Recruitment:
NBCC a Schedule “A” Navratana CPSU requires dynamic and result oriented persons on regular basis through Direct Recruitment for its operation.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary|
|Jr. Engineer (Civil)||TOTAL – 20 (UR-10, OBC-04, ST- 01, SC-05) INCLUDING 01- PWD (HH) & 02-EX-SM||Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from Govt. recognized Institute/University with 60 % aggregate marks.||Rs. 9760 (open ended|
|Jr. Hindi Translator||TOTAL – 1 (UR-1)||Master’ s Degree in Hindi with English upto Degree level or Master’s Degree in English with Hindi upto Degree Level 2 Years experience in translation from English to Hindi and vice versa related to the nature of work in Govt. / PSU.||Rs. 9760 (open ended|
APPLICATION FEE & PROCEDURE FOR APPLYING
|APPLICATION FEE (NON REFUNDABLE)||GENERAL & OBC (NON-CREAMY LAYER CANDIDATES||SC/ST/PWD/ DEPARTMENTAL (i.e INTERNAL) CANDIDATES|
|Below E-1 level (i.e S-2 level)||Rs. 500/-||-NIL-|
The candidates are required to apply online. The relevant link will be made available from 0000 hrs on 29.08.2015 under the head “CAREER” of NBCC website i.e. www.nbccindia.gov.in. Online submission of application will be allowed on the website up to 2359 hrs on 29.09.2015 No other mean / mode of the application shall be accepted. Before filling application online, candidates should keep ready scanned copy of passport size photograph & signature in jpg/jpeg format (Photo size less than 500 KB and signature size less than 200 KB). Fill in the online form with all the relevant details. Upload scanned copy of the photograph & signature. Candidates should ensure that the relevant details viz. Name, Date of Birth, Address, etc. entered in NBCC online application should be correct. Detailed procedure regarding payment of fees is explained under “PAYMENT OF APPLICATION FEE”.
PAYMENT OF APPLICATION FEE
- Applicants/Candidates belonging to the General & OBC (NCL) category are required to pay a non-refundable amount of Rs.500/- as the case may be (Candidate will be levied service tax and service charge from their transaction bank, as applicable). SC, ST, PWD & Departmental (Internal) candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Candidates are required to make application fee payment through debit card/credit card/net-banking. The candidate will be automatically/redirected to make online payment (wherever fees is applicable), once the form is successfully completed.
- No other mode of payment will be accepted. Application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before payment of application fee
Selection Procedure for National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC) – Junior Engineer, Hindi Translator Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 09/10/2015.
- The Selection procedure will be decided by NBCC depending upon the response received against each post. The selection criteria can be by way of Personal Interview or by way of Group Discussion & Personal Interview or written test followed by Group Discussion & Personal Interview or by any other appropriate way. Decision of NBCC regarding Selection Procedure will be final in this regard.
- The names of shortlisted candidates will be displayed on www.nbccindia.gov.in. under head “CAREER” Separate individual e-mails will be sent to the shortlisted candidates. The final selection of the candidates will be based on the performance in the Personal Interview, where after the “Offer of Appointment “shall be issued. Selected candidates will be on probation for one year.
How to apply for Junior Engineer, Hindi Translator Vacancy in National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC) :
- Fee, once paid, will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before paying the application fee.
- Candidates can appear for GD / Personal Interview in English/Hindi language, as per their choice.
- Candidates are advised to give specific, correct, full information. All original certificates/documents in support of information furnished in the application form are to be produced at the time of Group Discussion / interview / written test, failing which the candidates will be dis-qualified for appearing in Group Discussion / Interview/written test. Candidature of the candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- The upper age limit indicated is for general category of candidates. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/Persons with Disabilities (PWD) will be as per Government guidelines in this regard. Age Relaxation for Ex-Serviceman will be service rendered in the Armed forces plus 03 years. Departmental candidate will be given age relaxation of five years provided they have atleast three years of service left before superannuation. Internal candidate working on contractual establishment will be entitled for age relaxation of five years subject to fulfillment of other eligibility criteria and terms and conditions.
- In case of an Ex-Serviceman who has once joined in a Govt. job on the civil side availing the benefits given to him as an Ex-Serviceman for reemployment, his Ex-Serviceman status for the purpose of re-employment in Government ceases.
- For the post(s) where the required post qualification experience is nil, the candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Diploma certificate / Degree Certificate while registering online.
- In case of variation in name / surname / name spelling mentioned in the application with that in the respective certificates pertaining to education / professional qualification / caste / etc., the applicant shall be required to submit a certificate from SDM or equivalent to this effect along with the respective documents at the time of interview, failing which the candidature shall be liable to be cancelled. In case of change of surname of female after her marriage, the candidate is required to furnish marriage certificate and notoriesd affidavit in this regard.
- Relaxation of standard in selection against reserved vacancies – if sufficient number of reserved category persons are not available on the basis of laid down general standards, the general standards could be relaxed suitably to fill up the reserved posts.
- The crucial date for determining the age limit and post qualification experience shall be the closing date of online application i.e. 29.09.2015. The date of declaration of result / issuance of mark sheet shall be deemed to be the date of acquiring the qualification and there shall be no relaxation on this account. Post qualification experience on a post / level shall be counted from the said date onwards.
- Candidates working in Government, Semi-Government Organization/Public Sector Undertakings and Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel or furnish “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” at the time of written examination / interview. However, in the event of difficulty in getting NOC from their parent department, they may submit an undertaking at the time of written examination/interview that they will not claim any service transfer benefits / protection of pay in case of their selection. However, they have to produce the proper relieving order from their organization, in the event of their selection, at the time of reporting for joining.
- Only SC/ST/PWD Candidates called for Test/Group Discussion/interview will be paid to and fro Second Class rail fare or bus fare from the nearest railway station/bus stand of the declared place of residence by the shortest route beyond 30 km. on production of proof journey undertaken and onward journey.
- Selected candidates will be required to serve in any part of India or abroad including its subsidiaries & JV companies as per the discretion/requirement of NBCC.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or grading system in a degree / diploma is awarded; equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the University/Institute. The candidate will have to produce a copy of these norms with respect to his/her university/institute at the time of GD / Personal Interview.
- The mere fact that a candidate has submitted application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him/her the right to be definitely called for interview / considered further for selection process. In case of overwhelming response, NBCC reserves the right to shortlist the candidates by fixing revised eligibility criteria. In case of non suitability of candidates for the post applied for, NBCC at its discretion can offer a suitable post in the lower level. Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated through email or by post for the proposed written test/GD/Personal Interview.
- Fringe Benefits: HRA, CPF, Gratuity, Leave Encashment, Perks; Performance Related Pay etc. will be admissible as per NBCC Rules.
- No. of vacancies mentioned above may increase or decrease depending upon the requirement of the Company.
- NBCC reserves the right to cancel this advertisement and/or the selection process for any of the above posts without assigning any reason.
- Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID active at least for one year. No change in e-mail ID will be allowed once entered. All future correspondence shall be sent via e-mail only.
- Any corrigendum/addendum/errata in respect of the above advertisement shall be made available only on our official website www.nbccindia.gov.in. UNDER HEAD: CAREER. No further press advertisement will be given. Hence prospective applicants are advised to visit NBCC website regularly for above purpose.
- Any canvassing, directly or indirectly, by the applicant will disqualify his/her candidature.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or applications in response thereto shall be subject to jurisdictions of Courts at Delhi. In case of any ambiguity / dispute arising on account of interpretation other than English, the English version will prevail.
- The candidate should send duly signed print-out of registration form generated after online registration along with properly self –attested photocopies of the following documents:a) Matriculation/Secondary Certificate as proof of date of birth. b) Complete set of all mark-sheet / degree certificate in support of qualifications. c) Proof of complete experience along with pay scale for each position held. d) Caste certificate in format prescribed by Government of India (if applicable). e) Disability certificate issued by competent authority (if applicable).
- The candidature of all candidates shall be provisional and all the required documents will be checked with original at the time of Written Test/GD/Interview. Candidate can keep a copy of registration form for his / her further reference. The envelope should be super scribed Advt. No. 13/2015, Post Applied for …………… and should be sent by post to “Executive Director (HRM), NBCC Ltd., NBCC Bhawan, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003” to reach on or before 09.10.2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 09/10/2015
National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT. NO. 13/2015.
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016