National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC) invites application for the recruitment of Director (Commercial) with BE/ B.Tech holders
Company name : National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC)
Posts : Director (Commercial)
Qualification : BE/B.Tech
Salary : Rs. 75000-100000/- P.M.
No of Post : 01
Location : New Delhi
Last date to apply : 26.11.2014
Details of Post :
COMPANY PROFILE :
National Building Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC) was incorporated under the Indian Companies Act, 1956 with the objective of becoming a leading company in the construction engineering and consultancy services and providing efficient and quality execution of projects. NBCC is a Schedule – ‘A’ CPSE in Contract and Construction Services sector under the administrative control of Ministry of Urban Development
- JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Director (Commercial) is a member of Board of Directors and reports to the Chairman-cum-Managing Director. He shall be responsible for Procurement and Execution of Projects in both Real Estate and Re-development segments including Real Estate Marketing. He shall also be responsible for Business development for Corporation in Domestic and International Market, and Execution of Overseas Projects, etc.
- AGE: On the date of occurrence of vacancy: (i) Minimum 45 years. (ii) Not more than 58 years for internal candidates and not more than 57 years for others. The age of superannuation is 60 years.
- QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE: The candidate should be an Engineering Graduate or equivalent in Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering with good academic record from a recognized University/ Institute with experience in Business Development/ Marketing. Persons with experience in the area of Construction of Real Estate Projects, Real Estate Development & Marketing, Execution of Overseas Projects, and handling of foreign consultants would have added advantage. The candidate should have adequate experience at senior level in an organization of repute. Minimum qualification is relaxable in the case of internal candidates and Government officers with relevant and adequate background and experience
- PAY SCALE: Rs. 75000-100000/- P.M.
- DURATION OF APPOINTMENT : The appointment shall be for a period of five years or upto the date of superannuation whichever is earlier.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS:
Prospective candidates from the Central Public Sector and Government officers shall send their applications, through proper channel, in the format at Annexure I. The applications for various categories of the officers are routed through proper channel as follows: a) For Government Servants: through the Cadre Controlling authority. b) For CMD’s/MD’s/Director’s in CPSE: through the concerned administrative Ministry. c) For below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE.
How to apply:
Last date of receipt of applications in PESB is 26th NOVEMBER, 2014. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated date. Incomplete applications are liable to be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview. Applications are to be addressed to Shri Rajiv Rai, Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003. ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 26.11.2014
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From NBCC|
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016