National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineer/ Senior Project Executive through recruitment notification – National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. 09 /2014#. Candidates who have completed BE/ B.Tech/ Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC).
Eligible candidates can apply online / offline for the Junior Engineer/ Senior Project Executive job on or before 23.12.2014. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name: National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC)
Vacancy Name: Junior Engineer/ Senior Project Executive
Educational Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/ Diploma
Total No of Vacancy: 02 Posts
Salary: Rs.9,760-40,500/- p.m.
Job Location: Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job: 23.12.2014
Address for the Job Vacancy: NATIONAL BUILDINGS CONSTRUCTION CORPORATION LIMITED (A GOVT. OF INDIA ENTERPRISE), NBCC BHAWAN, LODHI ROAD, NEW DELHI-110003
Watch this video On How to apply for This Post:
Detail of NBCC Junior Engineer/ Senior Project Executive Recruitment:
NBCC a Schedule “A” NAVRATNA Category-I CPSU requires dynamic and result oriented persons on contract basis initially for two years.
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|1||Senior Project Executive||Full time Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent from Government recognized University/ Institute with 60 % aggregate marks. Minimum one year experience in design, engineering, erection & commissioning of HT/LT switchgears, transformers, motors, PLC based panels, Lighting, Automatic Power Factor Correction, Cable Engineering, Electrical System Engineering.||Rs.16,400-40,500||29 years|
|2||Junior Engineer (Electrical) /
|Three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent from Government recognized University/ Institute with 60 % aggregate marks.||Rs.9760||25 years|
- Reservation for SC/ ST/ OBC (Non Creamy Layer) & Person with Disabilities (PWD) category exists as per rules. Age Relaxation for Ex-Serviceman will be service rendered in the Armed forces plus 03 years.
- Disability of applicants applying against the quota reserved for the physically challenged persons should not be less than 40%.
- Relaxation in age will be given as per Govt. Rules.
- If sufficient numbers of reserved category persons are not available on the basis of general standard to fill the vacancy reserved for them, the candidates belonging to these categories may be selected on relaxed standards to fill up the vacancy reserved for them.
- Selected candidates will be liable for posting in any state depending upon the requirement of the Corporation.
- Persons selected will be eligible for facilities like DA, HRA, contributory provident Fund, Medical Insurance, Medical Allowance & LTC as per Corporation Rules.
- Candidates are advised to give specific, correct and full information. All original certificates/documents alongwith attested copies thereof in support of information furnished in the application are to be produced at the time of interview, failing which the candidates will be dis-qualified for appearing in Interview. Candidature will be liable for cancellation for the post applied and/ or removal from the services of the Corporation after joining, if at any stage it is found that information furnished by the applicant is misleading/incomplete/false.
- The crucial date for determining the age limit and post qualification experience shall be the closing date for receipt of application i.e 23.12.2014. The date of declaration of result / issuance of mark sheet shall be deemed to be the date of acquiring the qualification and there shall be no relaxation on this account. Post qualification experience on a post / level shall be counted from the said date onwards.
- In case of overwhelming response, NBCC may continue interview on subsequent days. Candidates will have to make their own boarding / lodging arrangements. No boarding / lodging charges in such event will be paid to candidates by NBCC.
- Only SC/ST/PWD candidates called for interview will be paid to and fro for slipper class rail fare from the shortest route beyond 30 KM. subject to production of ticket.
Selection Procedure for National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited – Junior Engineer/ Senior Project Executive Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 23.12.2014.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure mentioned in the recruitment notification
Walkin Procedure /How to apply for Junior Engineer/ Senior Project Executive vacancy in National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC):
The interested and eligible candidates may forward their application in the prescribed form (annexed herewith) to ED (HRM), NBCC Limited, NBCC Bhawan, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement. Production of following documents by the candidates is mandatory at the time of interview: 1. One passport size photograph, 2. Proof of identification 3. Original testimonials alongwith one set of attested copies thereof, in support of age, qualification, caste, experience (if any) etc. Applications received after due date will not be considered/entertained.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job: 23.12.2014
National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT. 09 /2014#.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NBCC|
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017