National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Management Trainee/ Deputy Manager through recruitment notification – National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. 10/2014. Candidates who have completed PG Diploma, MBA/PGDM can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Management Trainee/ Deputy Manager Job on or before 10 Feb 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC)|
|Vacancy Name||Management Trainee/ Deputy Manager|
|Educational Qualification||PG-Diploma, MBA/PGDM|
|Total No of Vacancy||03 Post|
|Salary||Rs 16,400-46,500/- p.m|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||10 Feb 2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||NBCC BHAWAN, LODHI ROAD, NEW DELHI-110003|
Detail of National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC) Management Trainee/ Deputy Manager Recruitment:
|S.No||Post/ Scale of pay (IDA)/ No. of vacancies||Upper Age as on Closing date||ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION||ESSENTIAL POST QUALIFICATION EXPERIENCE|
Management Trainee( Marketing)
E-1 (Rs 16400-40500)**
TOTAL – 2 (UR)
|29 years||Full time MBA/ two years Post Graduate Diploma in Management and specialization in Marketing as major subject, from Government recognized Institute / University with 60 % aggregate marks||NIL|
DY. MANAGER (MARKETING)
E-2 (Rs 20,600-46,500)
TOTAL – 1 (UR)
|33 years||Full time MBA/ two years Post Graduate Diploma in Management and specialization in Marketing as major subject, from Government recognized Institute / University with 60 % aggregate marks.||Total 03 years experience in business development /marketing. Responsible for generating sales with existing customers and developing opportunities with new customer. Business development/marketing of Real Estate projects (Commercial / residential properties). Sales & marking of commercial / residential properties. Liasioning between customers and the company for up-to-date status of service, pricing and new project release launches. Developing sales strategies and setting targets. Should have proven abilities in devising result oriented plans for augmenting business, developing new markets segments, presales efforts and targeted marketing. Establishing, maintaining and expanding customer base increasing business opportunities through various channels to market. Should be able to generate cross functional collaboration with various functionaries like banks, finance institutions etc. Should have sound knowledge of banking procedures, home / property loans, property shows, documentation like sale deeds / conveyance deeds, tripartite agreement with banks, financial institutions and skills of negotiation and finalizing of deals. Preference will be given to candidates working in Real Estate Sector / Banking Sector / Financial Service sector. Should have knowledge and proficiency in use of computers.|
APPLICATION FEE & PROCEDURE FOR APPLYING
|APPLICATION FEE (Non refundable)||GENERAL & OBC (NON-CREAMY LAYER CANDIDATES||SC/ST/PWD/DEPARTMENTAL CANDIDATES|
|E-1 level & E-2 level||Rs 1000/-||-NIL-|
Selection Procedure for National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC)- Management Trainee/ Deputy Manager Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10 Feb 2015.
- The Selection procedure will be decided by NBCC depending upon the response received against each post. The selection criteria can be by way of Personal Interview or by way of Group Discussion followed by Personal Interview or written test followed by Group Discussion followed by Personal Interview or by any other appropriate way. Decision of NBCC will be final in this regard.
- The names of shortlisted candidates will be displayed at www.nbccindia.gov.in. UNDER HEAD: HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT /JOBS @ NBCC. Separate individual e-mails will be sent to the shortlisted candidates. The final selection of the candidates will be based on the performance in the interview, whereafter the“Offer of Appointment “shall be issued. Selected candidates will be on probation for one year.
How to apply for Management Trainee/ Deputy Manager Vacancy in National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC):
- Candidates applying for more than one post should apply separately for each post.
- Fee, once paid, will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before paying the application fee.
- Candidates can appear for GD / Personal Interview in English/Hindi language, as per their choice.
- Candidates are advised to give specific, correct, full information. All original certificates/documents in support of information furnished in the application form are to be produced at the time of interview / written test, failing which the candidates will be dis-qualified for appearing in Interview/written test. Candidatureof the candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement. APPLICATION FEE (Non refundable) GENERAL & OBC (NON-CREAMY LAYER CANDIDATES SC/ST/PWD/DEPARTMENTAL CANDIDATES E-1 level & E-2 level Rs 1000/- -NIL- 5. Persons with Disability can also apply for any of the above post in accordance with DOPT OM No. 36035/3/2004-Estt(Res) dated 29.12.2005. Disability of applicants applying against the posts reserved for disabled persons should not be less than 40%.
- The upper age limit indicated is for general category of candidates. Age relaxation for Persons with Disabilities (PWD) will be as per Government guidelines in this regard. Age Relaxation for Ex-Serviceman will be service rendered in the Armed forces plus 03 years. Departmental candidate will be given age relaxationof five years provided they have atleast three years of service left before superannuation. Internal candidate working on contractual establishment will be entitled for age relaxation of five years subject to fulfillment of other eligibility criteria and terms and conditions. Candidates from reserved category such as SC/ST/OBC can also apply for the post, however , age relaxation will not be allowed to such category candidates against unreserved post.
- In case of variation in name / surname / name spelling mentioned in the application with that in the respective certificates pertaining to education / professional qualification / caste / etc., the applicant shall be required to submit a certificate from SDM or equivalent to this effect along with the respective documents at the time of interview, failing which the candidature shall be liable to be cancelled. In case of change of surname of female after her marriage, the candidate is required to furnish marriage certificate and notoriesd affidavit in this regard.
- The crucial date for determining the age limit and post qualification experience shall be the closing date for receipt of application i.e. 10.02.2015. The date of declaration of result / issuance of mark sheet shall be deemed to be the date of acquiring the qualification and there shall be no relaxation on this account. Post qualification experience on a post / level shall be counted from the said date onwards.
- Candidates working in Government, Semi-Government Organization/Public Sector Undertakings and Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel or furnish “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” at the time of written examination / interview. However, in the event of difficulty in getting NOC from their parent department, they may submit an undertaking at the time of written examination/interview that they will not claim any service transfer benefits / protection of pay in case of their selection. However, they have to produce the proper relieving order from their organization, in the event of their selection, at the time of reporting for joining.
- Only SC/ST/PWD Candidates called for interview/written test will be paid to and fro rail fare (other than Rajdhani/Shatabdi Express) – 3rd AC sleeper from the nearest railway station of the declared place of residence by the shortest route beyond 30 km. subject to production of rail ticket.
- Selected candidates will be required to serve in any part of India or abroad as per the discretion/requirement of NBCC.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or grading system in a degree / diploma is awarded; equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the University/Institute. The candidate will have to produce a copy of these norms with respect to his/her university/institute at the time of GD / Personal Interview.
- The mere fact that a candidate has submitted application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him/her the right to be definitely called for interview / considered further for selection process. In case of overwhelming response, NBCC reserves the right to shortlist the candidates by fixing revised eligibility criteria. In case of non suitability of candidates for the post applied for, NBCC at its discretion can offer a suitable post in the lower level. Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated through email or by post for the proposed written test/GD/Personal Interview.
- Fringe Benefits: HRA, CPF, Gratuity, Leave Encashment, Perks; Performance Related Pay etc. will be admissible as per NBCC Rules.
- No. of vacancies mentioned above may increase or decrease depending upon the requirement of the Company. 16. NBCC reserves the right to cancel this advertisement and/or the selection process for any of the above posts without assigning any reason.
- Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID active at least for one year. No change in e-mail ID will be allowed once entered. All future correspondence shall be sent via e-mail only.
- Any corrigendum/addendum/errata in respect of the above advertisement shall be made available only on our official website www.nbccindia.gov.in. UNDER HEAD: HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT /JOBS @ NBCC. No further press advertisement will be given. Hence prospective applicants are advised to visit NBCC website regularly for above purpose.
- Any canvassing, directly or indirectly, by the applicant will disqualify his/her candidature.
- Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or applications in response thereto shall be subject to jurisdictions of Courts at Delhi. In case of any ambiguity / dispute arising on account of interpretation other than English, the English version will prevail.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10 Feb 2015
National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT. NO. 10/2014.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NBCC|
|Other Miniratna jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|