National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited(NBCC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Marketing Assistant through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited(NBCC).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Marketing Assistant. Walk in Interview will be held on4/9/2015 at 9.30 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited(NBCC)
Vacancy Name : Marketing Assistant
Educational Qualification :Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 03 post
Salary : Rs.30,000/p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Walk in date to Apply for this job:4/9/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy:NBCC LTD., NBCC BHAWAN, LODHI ROAD, NEW DELHI-110003
Detail of National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited(NBCC) Marketing Assistant Recruitment:
- QUALIFICATION:Graduate from a recognized University/Institute with minimum 60 % marks in aggregate and /or 1-2 years PG Diploma course in Marketing Management/1-2 years Multimedia / Web designing Certificate Course
- EXPERIENCE:Candidate should have worked at least 1-2 years as Assistant in Office works / Liaisoning works / Marketing Field and musthave a basic understanding of online/ecommerce–search, Email marketing/ Tele marketing and multimedia knowledge would be a great advantage, as well as views on social media.
REMUNERATION:Rs.30,000/-P.MUPPER AGE AS ON CLOSING DATE :Not more than 30 years
Selection Procedure for National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited(NBCC) – Marketing Assistant Post:
- Written Test on4/9/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Marketing Assistant vacancy in National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited(NBCC):
- GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR INTERVIEW:
- Application should be filled up in prescribed proforma only with BOLD letters either in English or in Hindi. Application received through email will not be entertained.
- Candidature will be liable for cancellation if at any stage it is found that information furnished in the application is misleading/incomplete/false. Candidates are advised to give specific / correct/ full information.
- Mere fulfilling the minimum requirement will not vest any right for selection. In case of overwhelming response, NBCC reserves the right to shortlist the candidates by fixing revised eligibility criteria.
- NBCC reserves the right to cancel this advertisement and/or the selection process without assigning any reason.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the Walk-in-interview. THE INTERESTED AND ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES ALONGWITH APPLICATION IN THE PRESCRIBED FORM (ANNEXED HEREWITH) MAY REPORT FOR WALK-IN-INTERVIEW ATNBCC LTD., NBCC BHAWAN,LODHI ROAD, NEW DELHI -110003(BETWEEN 09:30 AM TO 11:00M) ON 04.09.2015 (FRIDAY).
Production of following documents by the candidates is mandatory at the time of interview:One passport size photograph, Proof of identification,Original testimonialsalong wit one set of attested copies thereof, in support of age, qualification, caste, experience etc. Applications received after 11:00 AMon the date of Walk -in-Interview will not be considered/ entertained
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job :4/9/2015
NBCC LTD., NBCC BHAWAN, LODHI ROAD, NEW DELHI-110003
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016