National Bureau of Animal Genetic Resources (NBAGR) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Research Associate for M.Sc. / M.V.Sc/Ph.D holders on September 05, 2014
Company name : National Bureau of Animal Genetic Resources (NBAGR)
Posts : Research Associate
Qualification : M.Sc. / M.V.Sc/Ph.D
Salary : Rs. 23,000/- P.M.
No of Post : 01
Location : Karnal
Walk in date : 05.09.2014
Details of Post :
A walk-in-Interview is proposed to be held at National Bureau of Animal Genetic Resources, Karnal
(Haryana)-132001 at 11:30 AM on 05.09.2014 to select One Research Associate as per details given
1. One post of Research Associate under National Fellow project entitled “Genome data mining to
unravel molecular basis of thermotolerance and adaptation to diverse environments in native
cattle and buffaloes”. The post duration is upto 22.05.2016 or earlier & Co-terminus with the
- Name of the Post : Research Associate
- No of Post : ONE
- Qualification : Master’s degree (M.Sc. / M.V.Sc.) in Biotechnology/ Animal Genetics and Breeding/ Biochemistry/ Physiology/ Life Sciences/ Bioinformatics with 2 Years research experience in relevant subject or Ph.D. in any of the above subjects.
- Desirable : Working Experience in molecular biology, gene expression/ microarray data analysis, SNP genotyping and sequence data analysis, mammalian cell-culture handling etc.
- Age : 40 years for Men 45 years for women as on date of interview
- Remuneration : Rs. 23,000/- per month + HRA as per admissibility
Note: Relaxation in age will be admissible for SC/ST & OBC candidates as per Govt. of India /ICAR norms
How to apply :
- The applicants must bring with them original documents and brief of research work done during post graduation along with a set of photocopy and latest two passport size photographs.
- A panel of selected candidates will also be made which may be utilized for filling of positions of shorter durations in future if demand arises.
- Experience certificate in original, if any
- The above positions are purely on temporary basis and are co-terminus with the project. No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview.
- Any other clarifications can be had on the date of interview.
- The Director’s decision will be final and binding on all respects.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date : 05.09.2014
Venue : NATIONAL BUREAU OF ANIMAL GENETIC RESOURCES Near Basant Vihar G.T. Road Bypass P.O. Box No.129, Karnal-132001 (Haryana)
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NBAGR||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017