National Bureau of Animal Genetic Resources (NBAGR) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Research Associate with M.Sc. / M.V.Sc/Ph.D educational background on 05 Sep 2014
Company name : National Bureau of Animal Genetic Resources (NBAGR)
Posts : Research Associate
Qualification : M.Sc. / M.V.Sc/Ph.D
Salary : Rs. 23,000/- per month
No of Openings : 01
Location : Karnal
Walk in Date : 05.09.2014
Details of Post :
One post of Research Associate under National Fellow project entitled “Genome data mining to unravel molecular basis of thermotolerance and adaptation to diverse environments in native cattle and buffaloes”. The post duration is upto 22.05.2016 or earlier & Co-terminus with the project
Research Associate :
- No of post : 01
- Essential Qualifications: Master’s degree (M.Sc. / M.V.Sc.) in Biotechnology/ Animal Genetics and Breeding/ Biochemistry/ Physiology/ Life Sciences/ Bioinformatics with 2 Years research experience in relevant subject or Ph.D. in any of the above subjects.
- Desirable: Working Experience in molecular biology, gene expression/ microarray data analysis, SNP genotyping and sequence data analysis, mammalian cell-culture handling etc.
- Emolument: Rs. 23,000/- per month + HRA as per admissibility
- Age Limit: 40 years for Men & 45 years for women as on date of interview
- A panel of selected candidates will also be made which may be utilized for filling of positions of shorter durations in future if demand arises.
- Experience certificate in original, if any
- The above positions are purely on temporary basis and are co-terminus with the project. No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview.
- Any other clarifications can be had on the date of interview.The Director’s decision will be final and binding on all respects.
Important dates to remember :
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NBAGR||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016