National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources (NBFGR) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow with M.F.Sc./M.Sc educational background on October 29, 2014
Company name :Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)
Posts :Junior Research Fellow
Qualification : M.F.Sc./M.Sc
Salary : Rs.12,000/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Walk in Date : 29.10.2014
Details of Post :
A walk-in interview will be held on 29.10.2014 at 10:00 hrs. at National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources, Lucknow for the following post on contractual basis under the project titled “Understanding of molecular pathogenesis of Epizootic Ulcerative Syndrome in fish and development of newer strategies” funded by DBT. Eligible and desirous candidate fulfilling all the requirements should come for an interview with application giving full details of academic records and experience(s) alongwith attested photocopy as well as original copy of the relevant documents and a passport size photograph. The other details are as follows:
Junior Research Fellow:
- No of post : 01
- Essential: M.F.Sc./ M.Sc. in Life Sciences with aggregate of 60% marks.
- Desirable: Experience in microbiology and/ molecular biology techniques.
- Salary : 12,000/-+HRA
- Age : Maximum 35 years as on 29.10.2014
Terms & Conditions:
- Above position is purely temporary, time bound and co-terminus with the project or may be terminated earlier by the competent authority without assigning any reasons.
- Age relaxation will be 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Place of work will be at NBFGR, Lucknow.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in Interview.
- All eligible candidates are requested to be present 30 minutes before scheduled time on the date of Interview for necessary formalities.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- The Director’s decision will be final and binding in all respects.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Date: 29.10.2014
Venue : National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources, Lucknow
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NBFGR|
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016