National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources (NBFGR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources (NBFGR) Recruitment 2014 – No. 1686/NFDB/ NBFGR/OF(Pacu)/2011-12. Candidates who have completed M.F.Sc/ M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources (NBFGR)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Senior Research Fellow on or before 12 Jan 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources (NBFGR)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Educational Qualification||MFSC/ M.Sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||12 Jan 2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||NATIONAL BUREAU OF FISH GENETIC RESOURCES Canal Ring Road, P.O. Dilkusha, Lucknow-226 002|
Detail of National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources (NBFGR) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
A walk-in interview will be held on 12th January, 2015 at 10:00 hrs at Central Inland Fishery Research Institute (CIFRI) Barrackpore for the post of SRF on contractual basis under the NBFGR project entitled “Risk and benefit assessment of an illegally introduced fish species pacu-Piaractus brachypomus in India” funded by National Fisheries Development Board, Hyderabad.
- No of post : 02
- Salary : Rs.16,000.0 fixed and HRA as per ICAR Rule
- Qualification : M.F.Sc/ M.Sc.(Zoology with Fish & Fishery Science)/ M.Sc in Life Sciences/ Aquatic Biology/ Marine Sciences
- Age : 25 to 35 years as on 12.01.2015
- Duration : 06 months or coterminus with the project
Terms & Conditions:-
- Above position is purely temporary, time bound and co-terminus with the project or may be terminated earlier by the competent authority without assigning any reasons.
- Age relaxation will be 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in Interview.
- All eligible candidates must bring their all original certificates/mark sheets/experience certificates in respect of their candidature.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- All eligible candidates are requested to be present 30 minutes before scheduled time on the date of Interview for necessary formalities.
- The Director’s decision will be final and binding in all respects.
Selection Procedure for National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources (NBFGR) – Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 12/01/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior Research Fellow Vacancy in National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources (NBFGR):
Eligible and desirous candidate to work in the State of West Bengal and fulfilling all the requirements should come for an interview with duly filled in application giving full details of academic records and experience(s) along with attested photocopy as well as original copy of the relevant documents and a recent passport size photograph on the attached proforma. A walk-in interview will be held on 12th January, 2015 at 10:00 hrs at Central Inland Fishery Research Institute (CIFRI)
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 12 Jan 2015
NATIONAL BUREAU OF FISH GENETIC RESOURCES Canal Ring Road, P.O. Dilkusha, Lucknow-226 002
National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources (NBFGR) Recruitment 2014 – No. 1686/NFDB/NBFGR/OF(Pacu)/2011-12
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NBFGR|
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017