National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources (NBFGR) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Junior Research Assistant with M.F.Sc./M.Sc educational background on DEC 16, 2014
Company name :Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Kanpur)
Posts :Junior Research Assistant
Qualification : M.F.Sc./M.Sc
Salary : Rs.16,000/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Walk in Date : 16.12.2014
Details of Post :
Junior Research Assistant:
Walk-in interview will be held on 16.12.2014 at 10:00 hrs at National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources, Lucknow (NBFGR) for the post of one No. Junior Research Assistant on contractual basis under Council of Science & Technology, U.P. for “Neuroendocrine regulation of ovarian maturation in giant freshwater prawn, Macrobrachium rosenbergii “. Eligible and desirous candidate fulfilling all the requirements should come for an interview with duly filled in application giving full details of academic records and experience(s) along with attested photocopy as well as original copy of the relevant documents and a recent passport size photograph on the attached proforma. The details are as follows:
- No of post : 01
- Essential: First class Master degree in Zoology, Fishery Science & Life Sciences.
- Desirable: Experience in Reproductive Physiology/ Endocrinology
- Salary : Rs.16,000/- per month consolidated
- Duration : 21 months/or coterminus of the research project
- Age : Shall be 28 yrs. as on 1 st April, 2014. The applicant should be born in U.P. with domicile of U.P.
- Above position is purely temporary, time bound and co-terminus with the project or may be terminated earlier by the competent authority without assigning any reasons.
- Age relaxation will be 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Place of work will be at NBFGR, Lucknow.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in Interview.
- All eligible candidates are requested to be present 30 minutes before scheduled time on the date of Interview for necessary formalities.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- The Director’s decision will be final and binding in all respects.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in Date: 16.12.2014
Venue : National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources, Lucknow
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NBFGR|
09-12-2016 , 10-12-2016