National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources (NBFGR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources (NBFGR) Recruitment 2014 – F.No. 1(120)/2014-Admn. Candidates who have completed M.F.Sc/ M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources (NBFGR)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 09 Jan 2015 at 10.00 AM. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources (NBFGR)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Educational Qualification||MFSC/ M.Sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||09 Jan 2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||NATIONAL BUREAU OF FISH GENETIC RESOURCES Canal Ring Road, P.O. Dilkusha, Lucknow-226 002|
Detail of National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources (NBFGR) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Walk-in interview will be held on 9th January, 2015 at 10:00 hrs at National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources, Lucknow (NBFGR) for the post of four nos. Senior Research Fellows on contractual basis under Institutional project for “Outreach Activity on Fish Genetic Stocks-Phase 2”. The details are as follows:
- No of post : 04
- Essential: Master’s degree in Fishery science/Zoology with Fisheries/ Biotechnology / Life sciences with specialization in Fisheries/ Molecular Biology. 1st Division or 60% marks or equivalent overall grade point average.
- Desirable: Work experience in Fisheries, molecular research techniques, bioinformatics and Computer skills. NET qualified.
- Note: The project involves extensive exploration tours and sampling from water bodies all over India.
- Salary : 16,000/- p.m. for 1st & 2nd year and Rs.18,000/- p.m. for 3rd and subsequent years +HRA (as per rules)
- Age : 35 years for male and 40 years for female candidates
Terms & Conditions:-
- Above position is purely temporary, time bound and co-terminus with the project or may be terminated earlier by the competent authority without assigning any reasons.
- Age relaxation in the age limit up to three years will be considered in the case of applicants who are suitably qualified and have Research/Training/Teaching experience.
- Place of work will be at NBFGR, Lucknow or as indicated above.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in Interview.
- All eligible candidates are requested to be present 30 minutes before scheduled time on the date of Interview for necessary formalities.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- The Director’s decision will be final and binding in all respects.
Selection Procedure for National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources (NBFGR) – Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 09/01/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior Research Fellow Vacancy in National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources (NBFGR):
Eligible and desirous candidate fulfilling all the requirements should come for an interview with duly filled in application giving full details of academic records and experience(s) along with attested photocopy as well as original copy of the relevant documents and a recent passport size photograph on the attached proforma. Walk-in interview will be held on 9th January, 2015 at 10:00 hrs at National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources, Lucknow (NBFGR)
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 09 Jan 2015
NATIONAL BUREAU OF FISH GENETIC RESOURCES Canal Ring Road, P.O. Dilkusha, Lucknow-226 002
National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources (NBFGR) Recruitment 2014 – F.No. 1(120)/2014-Admn
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NBFGR|
|Other Central Government jobs|
25-02-2017 , 26-02-2017