National Bureau of Agriculturally Important Microorganisms (NBAIM) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate through recruitment notification – National Bureau of Agriculturally Important Microorganisms (NBAIM) Recruitment 2016 – Candidates who have completed Ph.d can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Bureau of Agriculturally Important Microorganisms (NBAIM).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Research Associate. Walk in Interview will be held on 08/06/2016 at 09.30 A.M. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : National Bureau of Agriculturally Important Microorganisms (NBAIM)
Vacancy Name : Research Associate
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary : Rs.25,000 /- Per Month
Job Location : Uttar Pradesh
Walk In Date To Apply For This Job : 08/06/2016
Walk In Address For The Job Vacancy : National Bureau of Agriculturally Important Microorganisms (NBAIM) , Uttar Pradesh- 275101
Detail Of Post:
- Coordination and HRD ,NBAIM – (NAIMCC)
- Qualification : Essential Qualification Research Associate: Ph.D. in Microbiology/ Plant Pathology/ Botany/ Biotechnology or M.Sc. in Microbiology/ Plant Pathology/ Botany/ Biotechnology with 1st Division or 60% marks or equivalent overall grade point average with at least two years of research experience. Senior Research Fellow: M.Sc. in Microbiology/ Plant Pathology/ Botany/ Biotechnology. Desirable: Published research paper, Knowledge for operating various softwares for computer application, Experience in compilation of reports, maintenance of records, analysis of research data, Good communication skills. Experience in the area of microbiological research particularly in genomic and meta genomic.
- Pay Scale : One (RA) Ph.D. holder: 24000/-+HRA M.Sc. holder: 23000/-+HRA One (SRF) 16,000/- P.M. + H.R.A 1 (One) Young Professional-II @ Rs.25000/- P.M. Contractual Engagement for 12 months, extendable & extendable up to one year
- Age : 33 Yrs
- Written Test on 08/06/2016.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Selection will be held for Research Associate (01) and Senior Research Fellow (01) in AMAAS Coordination Unit (Coordination and HRD) under the sub scheme “Application of Microorganism in Agriculture and Allied sectors”, (AMAAS) and Young Professional-II (01) under the flagship programme of NBAIM – (NAIMCC) at ICAR-National Bureau of Agriculturally Important Microorganisms, Maunath Bhanjan, Uttar Pradesh on 08th June, 2015 at 10.00 AM
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk In Date For This Job : 08/06/2016
VENUE : National Bureau of Agriculturally Important Microorganisms (NBAIM) , Uttar Pradesh- 275101