National Bureau of Animal Genetic Resources (NBAGR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed M.Sc, MVSc, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Bureau of Animal Genetic Resources (NBAGR).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Research Associate. Walk in Interview will be held on 10/6/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : National Bureau of Animal Genetic Resources (NBAGR)
Vacancy Name : Research Associate
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, MVSC, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.23,000/- p.m
Job Location : Karnal
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 10/6/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: NATIONAL BUREAU OF ANIMAL GENETIC RESOURCES Near Basant Vihar G.T. Road Bypass P.O. Box No.129, Karnal-132001 (Haryana)
Detail of National Bureau of Animal Genetic Resources (NBAGR) Research Associate Recruitment:
A walk-in-Interview is proposed to be held at National Bureau of Animal Genetic Resources, Karnal (Haryana)-132001 at 10:30 AM on 10.06.2015 to select One Research Associate as per details given below: 1. One post of Research Associate under National Fellow project entitled “Genome data mining to unravel molecular basis of thermotolerance and adaptation to diverse environments in native cattle and buffaloes”. The post duration is Upto 22.05.2016 or earlier & Co-terminus with the project
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Research Associate||01||Essential Qualifications: Master’s degree (M.Sc. / M.V.Sc.) in Biotechnology/ Animal Genetics and Breeding/ Life Sciences/ Bioinformatics with 2 Years research experience in relevant subject or Ph.D in any of the above subjects. Desirable: Working Experience in molecular biology, gene expression/ microarray data analysis, SNP genotyping and sequence data analysis, mammalian cell-culture handling etc.||Emolument: Rs. 23,000/- per month + HRA as per admissibility||Age Limit: 40 years for Men 45 years for women as on date of interview|
Selection Procedure for National Bureau of Animal Genetic Resources (NBAGR) – Research Associate Post:
- Written Test on 10/6/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Research Associate vacancy in National Bureau of Animal Genetic Resources (NBAGR):
- The applicants must bring with them original documents and brief of research work done during post graduation along with a set of photocopy and latest two passport size photographs.
- A panel of selected candidates will also be made which may be utilized for filling of positions of shorter durations in future if demand arises.
- Experience certificate in original, if any
- The above positions are purely on temporary basis and are coterminus with the project. No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview.
- Any other clarifications can be had on the date of interview.
- The Director’s decision will be final and binding on all respects.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 10/6/2015
NATIONAL BUREAU OF ANIMAL GENETIC RESOURCES Near Basant Vihar G.T. Road Bypass P.O. Box No.129, Karnal-132001 (Haryana)
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016