National Bureau of Animal Genetic Resources (NBAGR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Bureau of Animal Genetic Resources (NBAGR).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 19/8/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : National Bureau of Animal Genetic Resources (NBAGR)
Vacancy Name : Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 04 Post
Salary : Rs. 28,000-40,000/- p.m
Job Location : Karnal
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 19/8/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: ICAR-NATIONAL BUREAU OF ANIMAL GENETIC RESOURCES Near Basant Vihar G.T. Road Bypass P.O. Box No.129, Karnal-132001 (Haryana)
Detail of National Bureau of Animal Genetic Resources (NBAGR) Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
A walk-in-Interview is proposed to be held at National Bureau of Animal Genetic Resources, Karnal (Haryana)-132001 at 10:30 AM on 19.08.2015 to select One Research Associate & Three Senior Research Fellow as per details given below: Name of the project & project period: ICAR Consortium Platform on Genomics. The post duration is Upto 31.03.2017 or earlier & Co-terminus with the project.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Research Associate||1||Master’s degree in Bioinformatics with 4 years/5 years of Bachelor’s degree having 1st division or 60% marks or equivalent overall grade point average, with at least two years of research experience as evidenced from Fellowship/Associateship Desirable: Working experience in Next Generation Sequencing data analysis||I. Research Associate – Master Degree Holders Rs. 38,000/ + HRA II. Research Associate – Doctoral Degree Holder Rs. 40,000/ + HRA||40 year for Men and 45 years for Women in case of RA on the date of Interview.|
|Senior Research Fellow||3||Essential Qualifications: Master degree in any one of discipline/ Subjects- Biotechnology/Bioinformatics with 4 years/5 years of Bachelor’s degree. Candidates having post graduate degree in above mentioned subjects with 3 years Bachelor’s degree should have NET qualification. Desirable: The candidates should have zeal to work in R environment and NGS data analysis||Emolument: Rs. 28,000/- per month + HRA as per admissibility||35 year for Men and 40 years for Women in case of SRF on the date of Interview. (Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC and PHC as per GOI/ICAR rules)|
The above positions are purely temporary and will be filled in on Contractual basis. The selected candidate shall have no right/claim for regular appointment at this Institute, as the engagement is co-terminus with the Project/Scheme. Interested candidates may attend Walk-in-Interview at 10:30 AM on 19.08.2015 alongwith original certificates and typed bio-data with one set of attested copies of each their certificates with passport size photograph. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. All eligible candidates are advised to be present at least 30 minutes before scheduled time on the date of interview for completing necessary formalities. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidates.
Selection Procedure for National Bureau of Animal Genetic Resources (NBAGR) – Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 19/8/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow vacancy in National Bureau of Animal Genetic Resources (NBAGR):
- Those candidates who are already working in any project/scheme/organization should bring “No Objection Certificate” from his present employer.
- On the date of Walk-In-Interview required Degree Certificate should be in hand.
- The experience will be counted after acquiring the basic minimum qualifications.
- A panel of selected candidates will also be made which may be utilized for filling of positions of shorter durations in future if demand arises.
- Any other clarifications can be had on the date of interview.
- The Director’s decision will be final and binding on all respects. Application format: Name, Fathers Name, Date of Birth, Full Present and Permanent address with Telephone Numbers and email address, Category: General/SC/ST/OBC, Qualification details with percentage marks from matriculation/high school onwards (starting from the highest qualification first), Previous Experience, if any, self declaration regarding truthfulness in the application, signature with date and place.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 19/8/2015
ICAR-NATIONAL BUREAU OF ANIMAL GENETIC RESOURCES Near Basant Vihar G.T. Road Bypass P.O. Box No.129, Karnal-132001 (Haryana)
24-02-2017 , 25-02-2017