National Bureau of Animal Genetic Resources (NBAGR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Bureau of Animal Genetic Resources (NBAGR).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 18/08/2015 at 10.30 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : National Bureau of Animal Genetic Resources (NBAGR)
Vacancy Name : Senior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Post
Job Location :Karnal
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 18/08/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : ICAR-NATIONAL BUREAU OF ANIMAL GENETIC RESOURCES Near Basant Vihar G.T. Road Bypass P.O. Box No.129, Karnal-132001 (Haryana)
Detail Of National Bureau of Animal Genetic Resources (NBAGR) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
A walk-in-Interview is proposed to be held at National Bureau of Animal Genetic Resources, Karnal (Haryana)-132001 at 10:30 AM on 18.08.2015 to select One Senior Research Fellow as per details given below: Name of the project & project period: Consortium Research Platform on Agrobiodiversity (CRP – AB) under XII plan. The post duration is Upto 31.03.2017 or earlier & Co-terminus with the project.
- No of Post : 01
- Duration of engagement: Upto 31.03.2017 or earlier and Co-terminus with the project
- Essential Qualifications: Master degree in any one of discipline/ Subject – Biotechnology/ Animal Genetics & Breeding/ Biochemistry/Life sciences with 4 years / 5 years of Bachelor’s degree. Candidates having post graduate degree in Basic Sciences with 3 years Bachelor’s degree and 2 years Master’s degree should have NET qualified.
- Desirable: Working experience in animal cell culture.
- Emolument: Rs. 28,000/- per month + HRA as per admissibility
- Age Limit: 1. 40 year for Men and 45 years for Women in case of RA on the date of Interview. 2. 35 year for Men and 40 years for Women in case of SRF on the date of Interview. (Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC and PHC as per GOI/ICAR rules)
Selection Procedure For National Bureau of Animal Genetic Resources (NBAGR) – Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 18/08/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Senior Research Fellow vacancy in National Bureau of Animal Genetic Resources (NBAGR):
The above positions are purely temporary and will be filled in on Contractual basis. The selected candidate shall have no right/claim for regular appointment at this Institute, as the engagement is co-terminus with the Project/Scheme. Interested candidates may attend Walk-in-Interview at 10:30 AM on 18.08.2015 alongwith original certificates and typed bio-data with one set of attested copies of each their certificates with passport size photograph. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 18/08/2015
VENUE : ICAR-NATIONAL BUREAU OF ANIMAL GENETIC RESOURCES Near Basant Vihar G.T. Road Bypass P.O. Box No.129, Karnal-132001 (Haryana)
25-02-2017 , 26-02-2017