National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources (NBFGR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate through recruitment notification – National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources (NBFGR) Recruitment 2015 – F.NO. 1(122)/2015-ADMN. (CABIN PROJECT). Candidates who have completed Ph.D, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources (NBFGR).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Research Associate. Walk in Interview will be held on 2/5/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources (NBFGR)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Associate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||2/5/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||ICAR-NATIONAL BUREAU OF FISH GENETIC RESOURCES Canal Ring Road, P.O. Dilkusha, Lucknow-226 002|
Detail of National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources (NBFGR) Research Associate Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Research Associate||01||Essential: Ph.D. In Computer Science/Computer Applications/Bioinformatics or equivalent. Or Post-Graduation in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/Bioinformatics with 1 st Division or 60% marks or equivalent overall grade point average with at least two years of research experience. Desirable: 1. Knowledge of Statistical and Computational Genomics/Proteomics/Bioinformatics/ Fisheries.. 2. Experience in handling and working on cluster server architecture machine. 3. Knowledge on data mining technologies and other software/tools.||Consolidated `24,000/- p.m. + HRA (as admissible) for Ph.D. holders and consolidated `23,000/- + HRA (as admissible) for Master degree holder.||40 years (5 years relaxation for SC/ST/women candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates) as on date of interview.|
Selection Procedure for National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources (NBFGR) – Research Associate Post:
- Written Test on 2/5/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Research Associate vacancy in National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources (NBFGR):
- Above position is purely temporary, time bound and co-terminus with the project or may be terminated earlier by the competent authority without assigning any reasons.
- Only those candidates will be allowed to appear who have all the original certificates and their photocopies. Candidates who have final mark sheets but not their provisional or original certificates of Ph.D. or M.Sc. (as the case may be) with them, they will NOT be allowed to appear for interview.
- Place of work will be at NBFGR, Lucknow.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in Interview.
- All eligible candidates are requested to be present 30 minutes before scheduled time on the date of Interview for necessary formalities.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- The Director’s decision will be final and binding in all respects.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 2/5/2015
ICAR-NATIONAL BUREAU OF FISH GENETIC RESOURCES Canal Ring Road, P.O. Dilkusha, Lucknow-226 002
National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources (NBFGR) Recruitment 2014 – F.NO. 1(122)/2015-ADMN. (CABIN PROJECT).
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016