National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources (NBFGR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources (NBFGR) Recruitment 2015 – F.NO. 1(139)/2015-ADMN. (CRP-AGRO BIODIVERSITY). Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources (NBFGR).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 06/10/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources (NBFGR)
Vacancy Name : Senior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.25,000-28,000/- p.m
Job Location : Lucknow
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 06/10/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: ICAR-NATIONAL BUREAU OF FISH GENETIC RESOURCES Canal Ring Road, P.O. Dilkusha, Lucknow-226 002, U.P., India
Detail of National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources (NBFGR) Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
A walk-in-interview will be held on 06.10.2015 at 10:00 hrs at National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources, Lucknow for the following position on contractual basis under the ICAR CRB-AB project on National Network on conservation Aquaculture Sub-project-I entitled “National network of prioritized finfishes of the Ganga Basin for conservation aquaculture”. Eligible and desirous candidates fulfilling all the requirements may appear for the interview with duly filled in application giving full details of academic records and experience(s) along with attested photocopy as well as original copy of the relevant documents and a passport size photograph on the attached proforma. The details are as follows:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Senior Research Fellow||01||Essential: Master’s degree in the Fishery Science Or Zoology with specialization in Fisheries/Life Sciences with specialization in Fisheries with NET qualified. The candidate should have passed with 1st Division or 60% marks or equivalent overall grade point average. Desirable: Work experience in fish breeding, larval rearing, brood stock management, fish exploratory surveys and computer operation. Note: The project involves extensive exploration tours and sampling from water bodies.||Rs. 25,000/- per month for 1st & 2nd year Rs. 28,000/- per month for 3rd year and subsequent years+ HRA (as per the rules)||35 years male and 40 years for female candidates|
Selection Procedure for National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources (NBFGR) – Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 06/10/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior Research Fellow vacancy in National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources (NBFGR):
- Above position is purely temporary, time bound and co-terminus with the project or may be terminated earlier by the competent authority without assigning any reasons.
- Only those candidates will be allowed to appear who have all the original certificates and their photocopies. Candidates who have final mark sheets but not their provisional or original certificates of M.Sc. (as the case may be) with them, they will NOT be allowed to appear for interview.
- Place of work will be at NBFGR, Lucknow.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in Interview.
- All eligible candidates are requested to be present 30 minutes before scheduled time on the date of Interview for necessary formalities.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- The Director’s decision will be final and binding in all respects.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 06/10/2015
ICAR-NATIONAL BUREAU OF FISH GENETIC RESOURCES Canal Ring Road, P.O. Dilkusha, Lucknow-226 002, U.P., India
National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources (NBFGR) Recruitment 2014 – F.NO. 1(139)/2015-ADMN. (CRP-AGRO BIODIVERSITY)
21-02-2017 , 22-02-2017