National Bureau of plant Genetic Resources (NBPGR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Bureau of plant Genetic Resources (NBPGR).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 20/3/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||National Bureau of plant Genetic Resources (NBPGR)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc, Diploma|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Post|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||24 Mar 2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||NBPGR New Building|
Detail of National Bureau of plant Genetic Resources (NBPGR) Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Name of the Post:
Total No. of Posts: 02
- Research Associate: 01 Post
- Senior Research Fellow: 01 Post
- Age Limit: Candidates age should not be more than 40 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should Post Graduation in computer Science or computer application or equivalent with 60% marks or equivalent and each Degree & Diploma should form a UGC recognized University. Candidates should have relevant experience.
Selection Procedure for National Bureau of plant Genetic Resources (NBPGR) – Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 24 Mar 2015.
- Candidates will be selected based on their performance in interview.
Walkin Procedure for Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow vacancy in National Bureau of plant Genetic Resources (NBPGR):
Eligible candidates may attend the interview along with original, one set of photocopy, two copies of brief bio-data (give information relevant to the post only) photographs, all relevant certificates and mention clearly on “top of the form the post and name of the project applied for” on 24-03-2015.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 24 Mar 2015
NBPGR New Building
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016