National Bureau of plant Genetic Resources (NBPGR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, Diploma, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Bureau of plant Genetic Resources (NBPGR).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 30/3/2015 at 10.00 A.M to 05.00 P.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||National Bureau of plant Genetic Resources (NBPGR)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc, Diploma, M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||06 Post|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||30/3/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources (Indian Council of Agricultural Research) Pusa Campus, New Delhi – 110012, India|
Detail of National Bureau of plant Genetic Resources (NBPGR) Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Eligible candidates may appear for Walk-in-interview for the temporary and eo-terminus with the project positions of RAs/ SRFs in ICAR funded Network Project entitled “National Initiative on Climate Resilient Agriculture (NICRA) for XII Plan (2014-15 to 2016-17).
- Name of the Post:Senior Research Fellow: 06 Post
- Total No. of Posts: 06
- Age Limit: Candidates age should not be more than 40 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should Post Graduation in computer Science or computer application or equivalent with 60% marks or equivalent and each Degree & Diploma should form a UGC recognized University. Candidates should have relevant experience.
Selection Procedure for National Bureau of plant Genetic Resources (NBPGR) – Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 30/3/2015
- Candidates will be selected based on their performance in interview.
Walkin Procedure for Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow vacancy in National Bureau of plant Genetic Resources (NBPGR):
- The posts are purely temporary and eo-terminus with the project. Selected candidates will have no right to claim for regularization or absorption whatsoever in the NBPGR/ICAR.
- Age limit: maximum age 35 years for men and 40 years for women (age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates as per ICAR/GOI norms and regulations).
- The appointment shall be initially upto March, 2017, if performance will be satisfactory.
- NO TA/DA will be admissible for attending the interview.
- Candidates must produce all the original certificates at the time of interview along with bio-data,
- recent passport size photograph and a set of self attested photocopies of all documents.
- The date of Interview is as mentioned above. The candidates should reach NBPGR, New Building,
- Pusa Campus, New Delhi-I 10012 by 9:30 AM on the date of interview.
- Only candidates having essential qualifications would be entertained for the interviews.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 30/3/2015
National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources (Indian Council of Agricultural Research) Pusa Campus, New Delhi – 110012, India
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017