National Bureau of Soil Survey And Land Use Planning (NBSSLUP) invites application for the recruitment of Field consultants & More Vacancies with Master Degree/ Ph.D holders
Company name :National Bureau of Soil Survey And Land Use Planning (NBSSLUP)
Posts : Field consultants & More Vacancies
Qualification : Master Degree/ Ph.D
Salary : Rs.60,000/- p.m
No of Post : 04
Last date to apply : 20/11/2014
Details of Post :
Field consultants & More Vacancies:
Field consultants for LRI (Two positions:
- Essential qualification: Master degree in any branch of Agriculture science / Geology / Geography or any related field. Ph.D preferable.
- Experience : Minimum experience of 15 years in the field of soil survey, mapping and remote sensing data interpretation.
- Role and Responsibility: To review soil survey work in the field, guiding soil profile description, carrying out soil correlation and classification, guiding and undertaking review of LRI field activities, thematic mapping and preparation of interpretive maps, finalisation of reports and any other related works of the project. The Consultant will be required on field duty minimum 8-10 days in a month.
Socio-economic consultant (One position):
- Essential qualification: Master degree in Economics/ Agri. Economics . Ph.D preferable.
- Experience : Fifteen years experience in the area of socio-economic survey
- Role and Responsibility : (1) Design of Socio-economic survey questionnaire (2) Guiding socio-economic analysis and interpretation (3) Review of field work. The consultant will be required on field duty minimum 8-10 days in a month.
GIS consultant (One position):
- Essential qualification: Master degree in Soil Science / Earth Science / Geology / Geography / Geo-Informatics/Remote Sensing & Geographic Information System and any other related fields. Ph.D preferable.
- Experience : Candidate should have possess minimum 15 years of experience as Team Leader/ Project Manager/ Project coordinator in Remote Sensing (RS) & Geographic Information System (GIS) projects. Candidate must have minimum of 3 years of experience having worked in watershed or Land Resource Inventory (LRI) projects / Natural Resource Management projects using Remote Sensing and GIS. May have problem solving skills and have ability to layout the RS and GIS techniques both in pre and post requisites of the project without affecting the flow of the project at any point of time
Terms and Conditions of the engagement:
- A candidate should be a retired Scientist of the ICAR or Professor of the SAUs / other traditional Universities.
- The consultant should have a good health
- The consultant should have no disciplinary proceedings pending as on the date of application
- Remuneration : Rs. 2,000/- per day subject to maximum Rs. 60,000/- per month
- TDS as per rule will be deducted from the monthly consolidated amount.
- Remuneration to the consultant will be paid under the relevant project.
- Period of contract: The contract is initially upto March, 2017 which is likely to be extended for further another year.
- The engagement will be on contract basis at NBSS&LUP, Regional centre, Bangalore.
- The consultant will not be entitled to any other allowance apart from the above consolidated emoluments.
- The consultants will be selected through Interview by the Selection Committee
- The consultant will have to register their timings of arrival and departure with bio-metric system.
- The consultant will make available his/her services during all working days in a month or as required by the Competent Authority from time to time.
- The work and conduct of the consultant shall be reviewed by the Director or any other Officer authorized by the Director, NBSS&LUP, Nagpur from time to time.
- In case his/ her performance has not been found satisfactory, the engagement is liable to be terminated without any reason thereof
How to apply:
Interested and eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed format, as per Annexure-I. The application should reach to the Director, National Bureau of Soil Survey and Land Use Planning, Amravati Road, Nagpur-440 03 on or before 20th November, 2014 upto 5.00 PM.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 20.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NBSSLUP|
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016