National Centre for Antarctic and Ocean Research (NCAOR) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Section Officer & More Vacancies for Graduate/ MA/ M.Sc/ MCA/ CA/ LLB/ ICWA holders on December 01, 2014
Company name : National Centre for Antarctic and Ocean Research (NCAOR)
Posts : Section Officer & More Vacancies
Qualification : Graduate/ MA/ M.Sc/ MCA/ CA/ LLB/ ICWA
Salary : Rs. 9,300-39,100/- P.M.
No of Post : 06
Location : Pune
Walk in date : 01.12.2014
Details of Post :
Section Officer & More Vacancies:
- No of post : 01
- Salary : PB-3 Rs. 15600-39100 + GP 6600
- Essential: (i) First Class M.Sc. in Electronics/instrumentation with at least three years experience in the relevant field. Doctorate degree in the respective area will count as three years experience
- Desirable: Doctorate Degree in the relevant subject or area of specialization (ii) Experience in 1) Operation of geophysical observatories and data analysis and 2) bore hole logging
- Duties & Responsibilities: Acquisition of borehole temperature data, borehole testing; installation of sensors in deep boreholes; handling sophisticated logging and other equipment, maintenance of on-site data acquisition systems.
Section Officer :
- No of post : 02
- Salary : PB-2 Rs. 9300-34800 + GP 4800
- Essential: (i) A Master’s Degree from a recognized University. (ii) Operational computer knowledge. (iii) 3 years experience preferably in Govt./PSU/Autonomous Bodies/ in the area of administration, purchase & stores, finance & accounts, etc.
- Desirable: (i) Preference will be given to candidates holding professional qualifications, like L.L.B. or PG Diploma in Business Administration or MCA / PGDCA or CA (Inter) / ICWA (Inter) or Materials Management. (ii) Good working knowledge in operation of computers.
- Duties & Responsibilities: To assist in Administration, Purchase & Stores, Finance & Accounts related matters.
Personal Assistant/ Steno Gr. I:
- No of post : 02
- Salary : PB-2 Rs. 9300-34800 + GP 4200
- Essential: (i) Graduation or equivalent from a recognized university. (ii) Skill Test Norms Dictation: 10 mts @ 120 w.p.m. Transcription: 65 mts. (Eng.) 75 mts. (Hindi) (on manual typewriter) or 50 mts. (Eng.) 65 mts. (Hindi) on computer. (iii) Three years experience in Secretarial / Office Management work.
- Desirable: (i) Certificate / Diploma in Office Management. (ii) Good working knowledge in operation of computers.
- Duties & Responsibilities: To assist the Senior Officers in execution of various activities of the programme.
Research Associate :
- No of post : 01
- Salary : Rs. 22,000/-+ HRA + MA as applicable
- Essential: (i) Master’s degree in Geophysics or Geology or Applied Geology or Seismology or Maths or Physics or Computers with first class from a recognized University or equivalent. (ii) Doctorate degree in the relevant subject or area of specialization (Or) 3 years experience in Research and Development or in academic institutions supported by publications.
- Duties & Responsibilities: To assist in undertaking the field surveys, data collection, data base management, handling various types of geophysical and geotechnical equipments and computer hardware / software related aspects, etc.
Director, NCAOR has the right to relax the eligibility criteria of the candidates of exceptional track record and experience matching to the requirement and also to cancel the recruitment process at any stage, without assigning any reason thereof. The person engaged will not be treated at par with regular employees of NCAOR and shall have no right to claim implicit or explicit for their absorption or regularization in NCAOR. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. All candidates are required to bring the original documents related to educational qualifications, date of birth, work experience, caste etc. Duly attested copies of all the documents must be submitted with the Bio-data (As per enclosed Application Form). One self attested recent passport size photograph should be pasted in the appropriate place in the bio-data.
Important Dates to Remember:
Walk in Date : 01.12.2014
Venue : Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology, Dr. Homi Bhabha Road, Pashan, Pune on 01.12.2014 (Monday)
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NCAOR|