National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Nurse through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 12TH/DIPLOMA can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Nurse on or before 25/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS)|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||25/02/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Administrative Officer (Establishment), NCBS/TIFR, GKVK, Bellary Road, Bangalore – 560065|
Detail of National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) Nurse Recruitment:
National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) – Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR), a premier research centre, wishes to appoint a nurse to work in its medical centre. The NCBS medical centre offers primary care on our campus and this post will involve assisting doctors with delivering health care in this setting.
- NURSE – 1 Post.
- Qualifications & Experience Essential: 1. HSC or equivalent 2. Three (3) years Diploma in Nursing & Mid-wifery. 3. Registration of KNC is mandatory. Two (2) – Three (3) years experience as nurse in a reputed hospital/ nursing home. Desirable: Knowledge of use of personal computers.
- Salary : Rs.20,000/- to Rs.25,000/- per month
- Age: Below 30 years.
- Job Description: Assisting doctors during consultation, procedures & treatment .Should be well conversant with nursing procedures such as administration of injections and drips, nebulization, dressings, O2 therapy etc. Liaison between patients & doctor . Escorting patients to panel hospitals during shifting whenever required. Promote the health, welfare and social wellbeing of patients within our campus. Actively participate as a multi‐disciplinary / inter‐disciplinary team member in all aspects of service delivery including case conferences, clinical meetings, team meetings. Develop and promote good interpersonal relationships with patients, their family / social network supports and the interdisciplinary care team in the promotion of person centered care Ensure that care is carried out in an empathetic and ethical manner and that the dignity and needs of the patient are respected. Provide appropriate and timely education and information to the patient, their family and be an advocate for the individual patient and for their family. Drawing blood samples as required for both clinical and research purposes. This post is available immediately. The selected candidate shall be offered consolidated pay, commensurate with qualification and experience. The contract will be initially for a period of one (1) year and can be extended to a maximum of three (3) years.
Selection Procedure for National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) – Nurse Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/02/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Nurse Vacancy in National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS):
Interested candidates may send their typed applications on plain paper in the following format with true copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of their qualifications and experience addressed to the Administrative Officer (Establishment), NCBS/TIFR, GKVK, Bellary Road, Bangalore – 560065, so as to reach us on or before 25th Feb 2015. 1. Full name 2. Address for Correspondence 3. Permanent Address 4. Nationality 5. Date of Birth 6. Whether belonging to SC/ST/OBC if so, give details and attach caste/tribe/OBC (non-creamy layer certificate from a competent authority) 7. Educational qualifications with complete details 8. Experience with complete details 9. Names, Addresses, Telephone Numbers, Fax Number and E-mail address of two professional referees (one must be a direct supervisor) who have supervised your work in the recent past (attach conduct certificates from them) 10. Scale of pay and basic pay drawn with details of allowances 11. Any other relevant information.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/02/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NCBS|
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016