National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technical Assistant through recruitment notification – National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 02/2015 . Candidates who have completed Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Technical Assistant. Walk in Interview will be held on 07/02/2015 between 9AM to 12PM Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS)|
|Vacancy Name||Technical Assistant|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.28,000 – 30,000/-pm|
|Walkin Date for this job||07/02/2015|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS), Bangalore|
Detail of National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) Technical Assistant Recruitment:
National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) – Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR), a premier research Centre is looking for appointment of few Technical Assistants (Civil) on a consolidated pay based on their qualification and experience. The appointment will be initially for a period of One (1) year which may be extended upto maximum of three years depending on the performance of the candidates.
- Qualification: I Class Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institute with excellent computer skills.
- Experience: Two (2) to Three (3) years experience in handling maintenance works and Civil/ Structural works. The candidates should be conversant with tendering procedure, maintenance of work records, preparation of bills etc. Knowledge of works procedure (PWD/CPWD/MES) will be an added qualification.
- Consolidated Salary : Rs.28000/- – 30000/- per month.
- The selected candidates will be required to join immediately. In deserving cases salary will not be constraint for candidates with higher qualification and relevant experience.
Selection Procedure for National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) – Technical Assistant Post:
- Written Test on 07/02/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Technical Assistant Vacancy in National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS):
Interested candidates may attend Walk-in-Interview at NCBS/TIFR, GKVK, Bellary Road, Bangalore between 9.00 a.m. to 11.00 a.m. on Saturday 7th February, 2015 along with typed applications on plain paper in the following format with true copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of their qualifications, experience etc. 1.Full name 2. Address for Correspondence 3. Permanent Address 4. Nationality 5. Date of Birth 6. Whether belonging to SC/ST/OBC if so, give details and attach caste/tribe/OBC (non-creamy layer certificate from the competent authority) 7. Educational Qualifications with complete details 8. Experience with complete details 9. Names, Addresses, Telephone Numbers, Fax Number and Email Address of two Professional Referees ( one must be a Direct Supervisor) who have supervised your work in the recent past (attach conduct certificates from them) 10. Scale of pay and Basic pay drawn with details of allowances 11. Any other relevant information.
Important dates to remember :
Walkin Date for this job 07/02/2015
Venue : NCBS/TIFR, GKVK, Bellary Road, Bangalore
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NCBS|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
27-02-2017 , 28-02-2017