National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Administrative Officer-C/ Junior System Administrator through recruitment notification – National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 01/2015 . Candidates who have completed Diploma/ Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Administrative Officer-C/ Junior System Administrator on or before 21/02/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS)|
|Vacancy Name||Administrative Officer-C/ Junior System Administrator|
|Educational Qualification||Diploma/ Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.35,307 – 56,394/-pm|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||21/02/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS), Bangalore|
Detail of National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) Administrative Officer-C/ Junior System Administrator Recruitment:
National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) Tata Institute for Fundamental Research (TIFR) a premier research centre under the aegis of Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India, invites online application from Persons with Disabilities (PWD) for the following posts at NCBS, Bangalore.
Administrative Officer “C” – 1 (One) Post Reserved for Candidates with Locomotor Disability or Cerebral Palsy.
- Essential: i. Graduate with 60% marks. ii. Knowledge of use of personal computers and its applications. iii. 5 years service in PB : 2 Grade Pay 4200/4600/4800 level or equivalent grade. iv. Diploma in Management.
- Desirable: Post Graduate / Masters degree in Management. Experience in dealing with administrative and establishment matters viz. Government of India rules & procedures and its applications in respect of establishment and service matters. Management of Contract for Services, Knowledge of Labour Laws.
- Scale of Pay: PB 3 – Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Grade Pay: Rs. 5400/- (TME: Rs. 56394/-)
- Age limit: – Below 45 years (50 years for SC/ST and 48 years for OBC) (as on 1.1.2015)
Junior System Administrator – 1(One) Post Reserved for Candidates with Low Vision.
- Essential : SSC/HSC. Diploma in Engineering (Computers) with 60%.0 – 2(Two) years experience in any reputed Organisation.
- Desirable: 1. Experience in Web Design including installation & configuration of LAMP Server. 2. Hands on experience in configuring computer hardware including routers, switching equipments and software installations. Sound knowledge in web technologies and web content management systems.
- Pay Band & Grade Pay: PB-2 -Rs. 9300- 34800/- Grade Pay:Rs. 4200/- (TME:Rs. 35307/-)
- Age limit: – 33 years (38 years for SC/ST and 36 years for OBC) (as on 1.1.2015)
- To be eligible for concession/ benefits as a PWD the minimum disability has been prescribed as 40% . The candidates need to attach a copy of certificate from competent authority in the prescribed format stating the nature and extent of disability. Click here for Format for submitting the Disability Certificate. The post is tenable at Bangalore but are liable to be transferred to the Institute’s headquarters at Mumbai or any other field Stations. Those working in Govt./Semi Govt./Public Sector Undertaking should apply Through Proper Channel. Age will be relaxed for SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen candidates as per Institute Rules. Only those called for interview will be informed of the results and no interim correspondence of any kind will be entertained. The appointment will be initially for a period of five (5) years with probation of one (1) year from the date of joining. The selected candidate shall be required to join immediately. The Institute reserves the right to reject or accept any application, call limited number of candidates for test/interview, offer lower post or not fill up the post at its discretion. Higher starting salary can be considered for candidates with outstanding track record and experience in relevant field.
Selection Procedure for National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) – Administrative Officer-C/ Junior System Administrator Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 21/02/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Administrative Officer-C/ Junior System Administrator Vacancy in National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS):
- Step 1: Interested candidates should register ONLINE through the link on our website using valid email ID.
- Step 2: You will receive an user ID and password on your registered email ID.
- Step 3: Using your ID and password you can fill in the application by clicking on “Submit Application”
- Step 4: Once you fill in the application you can SAVE or PREVIEW the application. Please Note: Any corrections should be made before you SAVE the application.
- Step 5: After you SAVE, you can submit the application by clicking “SUBMIT” .
- Step 6: Take a Print out of the application form by clicking “PRINT” in “MY APPLICATION” and send the same duly Signed to the Administrative Officer (Establishment), NCBS-TIFR, GKVK PO, Bellary Road, Bangalore- 560065, along with copies of certificates regarding disablity, date of birth, educational qualifications, experience, caste certificate etc. The Last date for receipt of applications: 21st February, 2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 21/02/2015
National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 01/2015 .
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NCBS|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016