National Centre for Cell Science (NCCS) invites application for the recruitment of Officer ‘D’ with Post Graduate/PG Diploma/MBA holders
Company name :National Centre for Cell Science (NCCS)
Posts :Officer ‘D’
Qualification : Post Graduate/PG Diploma/MBA
Salary : Rs.15600-39100/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Last date to apply : 16/9/2014
Details of Post :
Officer ’D’ (Administration): By Deputation/By Direct Recruitment.
- One Post, Pay Band No.3 of Rs.15600-39100 with Grade Pay of Rs.7600/A) By Deputation : The candidate holding post analogous to the post applied for in terms of the pay scale and status or the candidate as worked for at least 5 years on the lower post i.e. in the
- Pay Band No.3 of Rs.15600-39100 with Grade Pay of Rs.6600/provided that: (i) The period of deputation shall ordinarin be three years which may be extended upto maximum period of five years. The total period of deputation including the period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same organization/department shall not exceed five years. (ii) The candidates appointed on deputation shall not have any claim for promotion during the period of deputation.
- Desirable : The candidates possessing knowledge of computer application, handling disciplinary matters/court matters, having sound knowledge of Govt. of India service Rules with work experience in the areas of Administration, Accounts and Stores & Purchase in PSU‘s/Autonomous Institutes will be preferred. If suitable candidate is not found on deputation the post will be filled by Direct recruitment.
By Direct Recruitment :
- Age limit : 50 years. Qualification & Experience : Essential : A distinguished Academic record with post graduate degree in Arts/ Commerce/Science/Engineering/MBA/P.G Diploma in Personnel Management from an Institute/University of repute, with at least 5 years experience in the pay band No.3 of Rs.15600~39100 with Grade Pay of Rs.6600/- or equivalent in an organization of repute subject to total relevant experience of 9 years in a responsible capacity. Persons having experience of work in R&D organization/Teaching Institutes will be given preference.
- Desirable: The candidates possessing knowledge of computer application, handling disciplinary matters/court matters, having sound knowledge of Govt. of India service Rules with work experience in the areas of Administration, Accounts and Stores & Purchase in PSU‘s/Autonomous Institutes will be preferred.
- The applications should be submitted separately for the direct recruitment and for the deputation.
- *Dowinload Application Format
HOW TO APPLY :
- Application in the prescribed format* duly filled in along with attested copies of all certificates showing date of birth, qualifications, experience, details of the exam passed, recent passport size photograph & other relevant documents should reach the Director, National Centre for Cell Science, NCCS Complex, Pune University Campus, Ganeshkhind, Pune 411 007, Maharashtra, India on or before 16.09.2014. The Name of the post applied for should be superscribed on the envelope. For the prescribed application form & details of the advertisement please see the Advt. No. Admn/04/2014 on our website.
- The above post is as per the Central Government pay scales and carry allowances like Transport Allowance and HRA as per rules.
- Age relaxation will be available to SC/ST/PH candidates as per Government of India rules. SC/ST candidates should produceproof of their caste certificate from appropriate authority.
- Experience will be relaxed in exceptional cases by the Competent Authority.
- Applications received after the due date and incomplete applications without required documents will not be considered.
- A demand draft of Rs. 100/- (excluding SC/ST/PH candidates) towards application fee, drawn in favour of Director, National Centre for Cell Science, should be attached with the application form.
- Experience mentioned should have gathered after acquisition of the essential qualifications.Higher start in basic pay may be considered in case of meritorious and outstanding candidates.
- Candidates working in Government Departments / Public Sector Undertakings / Autonomous Bodies should forward their applications through proper channel.
- Outstation SC/ST candidates called for interview will be paid to and fro second class railway fare for attending the interview asadmissible under Govt. of India rules, on production of the proof of the same.
- The post advertised shall be need based without any commitment for its filling.
- Mere fulfilling the minimum prescribed qualifications and experience will not vest any right to a candidate to be called for interview. The Centre reserves the right to call for interview only those candidates who in its opinion are likely to be suitable. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- . The Director, NCCS reserves the right to enhance / reduce the number of posts and also to cancel the recruitment process.
- Canvassing in any form and / or bringing in any influence will be treated as disqualification for the post.
- n0 interim inquiries will be entertained.
- Direct recruitment appointment will be made initially on contract for a period of 5 years with a probation period of one year, which may be extended. The performance will be reviewed on completion of 4 years and further continuation of appointment will depend on the performance during this period.
- List of shortlisted candidates, Date & Time of Interview & all other relevant information will be published on our website. The candidates should check the website periodically for updates.
- Applicants will be informed by email only and no separate communication will be sent. All the candidates must mention their valid email id & mobile No. in the application.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 16/9/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NCCS||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
28-10-2016 , 29-10-2016