National Centre for Antarctic and Ocean Research (NCAOR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – National Centre for Antarctic and Ocean Research (NCAOR) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Masters Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Centre for Antarctic and Ocean Research (NCAOR).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 11/09/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Centre for Antarctic and Ocean Research (NCAOR)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 post
Job Location :Vasco-da-Gama
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 11/09/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy :National Centre for Antarctic and Ocean Research (NCAOR),Headland Sada, Vasco da Gama, Goa 403804.
Detail Of National Centre for Antarctic and Ocean Research (NCAOR) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Junior Research Fellow||01 Post||Masters Degree||Rs-25,000/-pm||28 years|
The ESSO- National Centre for Antarctic & Ocean Research (NCAOR), an autonomous Society under the Ministry of Earth Sciences, Government of India, is looking for prospective candidates for filling up the Position of Junior Research Fellow under the below mentioned project. The position is purely temporary and on a project mode, initially for a period of one year.
Project: ‘Study of Physiology of cold adapted bacteria from ice and snow sample collected from poles”
|Category of Post||No. of Posts||Qualification & Experience||Nature of responsibilities|
|Junior Research Fellow||01||Essential: Qualification Master’s Degree in Microbiology/ Biotechnology
/Marine Biology from a recognized university with 60% marks and NET
qualified or Post Graduate Degree in professional course from a recognized university with 60% marks.’Desirable: Knowledge on handling bacterial isolates for diversity studies.
|Play an active role in all facets of the work program related to the project; participation in scientific cruises; data acquisition
/ water and sediment sample analysis
/interpretation / Analytical and laboratory work. Any other scientific /technical jobs that may be assigned from time to time
- Emoluments : Junior Research Fellow Rs. 25,000/- (fixed) + (HRA).
- Age Limit : Not exceeding 28 years. Age relaxation to the employees of GOI and SC/ST/OBC as per GOI Norms. Age relaxation may also be considered in case of exceptionally deserving candidates
- Reservation : As per GOI norms. However being a project-mode position, if such candidate is not available, the same will be treated as unreserved
- Tenure : The post is purely temporary under the Project mode on contract basis. The assignment is initially for a period of one year or till the completion of the Project, whichever is earlier
Selection Procedure For National Centre for Antarctic and Ocean Research (NCAOR) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 11/09/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Junior Research Fellow vacancy in National Centre for Antarctic and Ocean Research (NCAOR):
- Candidates fulfilling the prescribed eligibility conditions are invited to attend a walk-in-interview at NCAOR on 11.09.2015 (Friday).
- 11.09.2015 (Friday) is the cut-off date for all the purposes.
- Director NCAOR has the right to relax the eligibility criteria of the candidates of exceptional track record and experience matching to the requirement and also to cancel the recruitment process at any stage, without assigning any reason thereof.
- The person engaged will not be treated on par with regular employees of NCAOR and shall have no right to claim implicit or explicit for their absorption or regularization in NCAOR.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview
- All candidates are required to bring the original documents related to educational qualifications, date of birth, work experience, caste etc. Duly attested copies of all the documents must be submitted with the Bio-data. One self attested recent passport size photograph should be pasted in the appropriate place in the bio-data.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 11/09/2015
VENUE :National Centre for Antarctic and Ocean Research (NCAOR),Headland Sada, Vasco da Gama, Goa 403804.
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017