National Centre for Antarctic and Ocean Research (NCAOR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Medical Officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MBBS, MS, MD, DNB can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Centre for Antarctic and Ocean Research (NCAOR).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Medical Officer Job on or before 24/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Centre for Antarctic and Ocean Research (NCAOR)
Vacancy Name : Medical Officer
Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S, MS/MD, DNB pathology
Total No of Vacancy : 05 Post
Salary : Rs. 73,656-85,932/- per month
Job Location : Goa
Last Date to Apply for this job : 24/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : NATIONAL CENTRE FOR ANTARCTIC AND OCEAN RESEARCH (Earth System Science Organization) (Ministry of Earth Sciences, Govt. of India) Headland Sada, Vasco-da-Gama, Goa – 403 804
Detail of National Centre for Antarctic and Ocean Research (NCAOR) Medical Officer Recruitment:
National Centre for Antarctic and Ocean Research, Earth System Science Organization -under Ministry of Earth Sciences, Government of India, responsible for coordinating the Indian Antarctic Expeditions is looking for Medical Doctors on contract basis for its research bases at Antarctica for the season 2015-17 as per the detail given below:
|Post||No of post||Qualification|
|Medical Officer – for around 14 months Surgeon / Physician||5||1. M.B.B.S. from recognized university with two years clinical experience 2. Preference will be given to the candidates having Post Graduate qualification 3. (MD/MS/DNB) from a recognized University|
Selection Procedure for National Centre for Antarctic and Ocean Research (NCAOR) – Medical Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Medical Officer Vacancy in National Centre for Antarctic and Ocean Research (NCAOR) :
- The contract wages for the selected candidates will be as follows: Contract wages of Rs. 73,656/-per month for candidates holding MBBS Degree (with four years experience) and for candidates holding Post-Graduate qualification Rs.85,932/- per month for the entire duration of contract.
- The above medical officers as member of the team will be entitled for free boarding & lodging onboard ship and at Antarctica with special polar clothing. The medical officers are entitled for Special Hardship allowance of Rs. 1125/- per day during the summer season and Rs.1688/- per day during the winter season for the actual duration of stay in Antarctica. Summer season will be from 1st December, 2015 to 29th February, 2016. Winter season will be from 1st March, 2016 and 30th November, 2016.
- The contract will be for the period will be around 14 months starting from October/November, 2015 depending upon the need and suitability of the candidates.
- Candidates are advised to bring along with them copy of their Personal Passport (if any) and copies of Passport size photographs with white background.
- The applicant must bring a medical fitness certificate by a medical superintendent of a Govt. hospital for appearing in the walk-in-interview.
- The selected medical officers will participate in the expedition as team members. The selected candidates will have to perform all the routine duties and jobs Sr. No. No. of Position 1 Medical Officer – for around 14 months Surgeon / Physician *
- Related to expedition as assigned by the leader of expedition from time to time. Applicant has to provide an undertaking along with his application that candidate is medically and psychologically fit to serve in Antarctica for summer and winter periods and volunteer him/her self for the expedition.
- The application form may be downloaded from NCAOR website (www.ncaor.gov.in). The duly filled in form should be submitted at the time of interview along with the attested copies of their qualifying certificates. Ex-Servicemen attending the interview are advised to bring along the Identity Card and Discharge Book.
- Applicants are requested to bring original certificates/documents for verification on 24th July, 15 at 9:00 hrs [before appearing for the interview], to be eligible for appearing for the said interview on 24th July, 15.
- No TA/DA will be paid to applicants. Interested personnel may register themselves for walk-in-interview by 24th July, 2015 with Project Director -Antarctic Science, NCAOR, Goa by email, or fax. Please refer NCAOR website (www.ncaor.gov.in) or contact Antarctic Science Section at 0832-2525531 (phone), 0832-2525532 (fax) or email [email protected] any further details. Walk-in-interview is scheduled to take place at National Centre for Antarctic Research Headland Sada, Vasco-daGama, Goa 403 804 on 24th July, 15 at 09: 00 hrs.
- On final selection the candidates will be required to sign a contract with NCAOR. The application form should provide information about (i) Name, (ii) Father’s name, (iii) Date/place of birth, (iv)Nationality, present/permanent address with phone (Residence/office, Fax, mail etc.) (v) Educational qualification, (vi) Past experience in the relevant field, (vii) publications (if any) along with attested copies of all relevant documents must be brought personally on 24th July, 15.
- The short listed candidates after the interview may again be examined by a medical board at AIIMS, or any other medical board duly authorized by NCAOR (if required). The short listed candidates have to then proceed for Pre-Antarctic Snow Ice Acclimatization training at ITBP, Auli (near Joshimath, Garhwal, Himalayas) for about 15 days. The dates will be informed by NCAOR later.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 24/7/2015
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016