National Centre for Antarctic and Ocean Research (NCAOR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Lab Technician & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed ITI, 10th, +2 Class, Diploma, Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Centre for Antarctic and Ocean Research (NCAOR).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Lab Technician & More Vacancies. Walk in Interview will be held on 5-6-7-/8/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : National Centre for Antarctic and Ocean Research (NCAOR)
Vacancy Name : Lab Technician & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : ITI, 10TH, 12TH, Diploma, Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 25 Post
Salary : Rs. 1,688-31,000/- p.m
Job Location : Goa
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 5-6-7-/8/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: NATIONAL CENTRE FOR ANTARCTIC AND OCEAN RESEARCH Earth System Science Organisation (Ministry of Earth Sciences, Govt. of India) Headland Sada, Vasco-da-Gama, Goa – 403 804.
Detail of National Centre for Antarctic and Ocean Research (NCAOR) Lab Technician & More Vacancies Recruitment:
National Centre for Antarctic and Ocean Research (an autonomous Institution under Ministry of Earth Sciences, Government of India) is responsible for co-ordinating the Indian Antarctic Expeditions. NCAOR is looking for trained manpower on contract basis for its Research bases in Antarctica for the season 2015-2017 as per details given below:
|Sr. No.||Branch / Trade||Preferable Experience||QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:-||No of Post|
|1||Vehicle Mechanic||Operation, maintenance and repair of heavy motor vehicles preferably snow vehicles, trucks, dozers, cranes etc.||For Ex-servicemen personnel :- minimum four years experience in respective trades. For civilians: ITI Certification in relevant trade with four years experience or Diploma in Engineering in relevant field with two years working experience.||2|
|2||Vehicle Electrician||Operation, maintenance and repair of electrical systems of heavy motor vehicles preferably snow vehicles, trucks, dozers, cranes etc.||2|
|3||Station Electrician||Operation, maintenance and repair of power distribution systems and electrical switch gears & circuits.||2|
|4||Operator Excavating Machine (Dozers, Excavators)||Operation, maintenance and repair of dozers and excavators||For Ex-servicemen personnel :- minimum four years experience in respective trades. For civilians: ITI Certification in relevant trade with four years experience or Diploma in Engineering in relevant field with two years working experience.||3|
|5||Crane Operator||Operation, maintenance and repair of hydraulic cranes.||For Ex-servicemen personnel :- minimum four years experience in respective trades For civilians: Heavy motor vehicle license and atleast one year of operating hydraulic cranes preferably of capacity of more than 20 metric tons.||1|
|6||Generator Mechanic/Operator||Operation, maintenance and repair of large diesel generators, 60 to 100 KVA and above.||For Ex-servicemen personnel :- minimum four years experience in respective trades. For civilians: ITI Certification in relevant trade with four years experience or Diploma in Engineering in relevant field with two years working experience.||2|
|7||Boiler Operator & Mechanic/ Plumber/ Fitter||Operation, maintenance of boilers with experience in plumbing||1|
|8||Carpenter||Repair, restoring and installation of structural work.||3|
|9||Multitasking Staff||Assisting in maintenance of machinery/equipments/ plumbing/ carpentry/pipe fitting/book keeping/ inventory management.||4|
|10||Male Nurse||Handling medical emergencies and trauma/ disaster nursing/orthopaedic and rehabilitation nursing/handling operation theatre equipments||Diploma in General Nursing or Bachelor of Science in Nursing as approved by Indian Nursing Council or Diploma in Operation Technique or Certificate in relevant subject from an Institute recognized by the Central or the State Government with four years experience.||2|
|11||Lab Technician||Operation and maintenance of scientific laboratory equipments||Graduation in Physical sciences with minimum four years experience in handling scientific laboratory equipments.||1|
|12||Cook||Culinary skills in Indian, Basic Oriental and Basic Continental Cuisine for a group of 50 pax on a daily basis- Buffet and/or according to the menu/ requirement.||Degree/Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology or Culinary Art from a recognized Indian University/Institute with two years of experience in a registered firm/airlines/hotel/food chain. Capable of handling 50 to 60 persons on a daily basis.||2|
Selection Procedure for National Centre for Antarctic and Ocean Research (NCAOR) – Lab Technician & More Vacancies Post:
- Written Test on 5-6-7-/8/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Lab Technician & More Vacancies vacancy in National Centre for Antarctic and Ocean Research (NCAOR):
- Initial period of contract shall be for a period of 5 months or 14 months starting from October/November, 2015 depending upon the need and suitability of the candidates. Based on the requirement, the contract can also be extended by few months.
- Contract wages of Rs. 23250/- (fixed) per month for the entire duration of contract for those who are going to Antarctica on NCAOR contract for the first time. Contract wages of Rs. 31000/- (fixed) per month for the entire duration of contract for those who already have been to Antarctica on NCAOR contract.
- Selected candidates as member of team will be entitled for free boarding & lodging onboard ship and at Antarctica with special polar clothing. They will be entitled for Special Hardship allowance of Rs. 1125/- per day during the summer season and Rs. 1688/- per day during the winter season for the actual duration of stay in Antarctica. Winter season will be 1st March to 30th November of each calendar year Summer season will be 1st December to 28th / 29th February of succeeding calendar year
- Selected candidates depending on whether for short term or long term shall be entitled for special kit allowance of Rs. 20000/- (short term) and Rs. 30000/- (long term) subject to production of original vouchers.
- Group Personal Accident Insurance Coverage upto 25 Lakhs for the selected candidates will be provided by NCAOR for the expedition period.
- Short listed candidates will have to undergo Medical Examination at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi and Pre-Antarctic Snow Ice Acclimatisation training at ITBP, Auli (near Joshimath, Garhwal, Himalayas) for about 15 days. The dates will be informed by NCAOR later.
- On final selection the candidates will be required to sign a contract with NCAOR.
- Selected candidates will participate in the Antarctic expedition as team members and will have to perform all the routine duties and jobs related to expedition as assigned by the Leader of Expedition from time to time.
- Registration form (AL-2007) is available on NCAOR website (www.ncaor.gov.in). No call letters will be sent to the candidates. For any query, you may contact 0091-832-2525523 or 0091-832-2525520
- Applicants are required to bring original certificates/documents (proof of age, qualification, experience and residential address) for verification at the time of interview. Applicants not having original certificates/documents will not be allowed to attend the interview.
- Ex-servicemen to bring along the Identity Card and Discharge Book in original failing which they will not be allowed to attend the interview.
- Candidates (including Ex-servicemen) are advised to bring along with them their Personal Passport (if any) and 6 copies of Passport size photographs with white background.
- No TA shall be paid to candidates for attending the interview. However only ex-servicemen will be paid sleeper class return fare by train/bus and accommodation for maximum 3 days at the rate not exceeding Rs. 500/- per day which shall be reimbursed only on production of railway/bus ticket and hotel bill.
- Candidates will have to report for interview at reception counter, Ministry of Earth Sciences, Prithvi Bhawan, IMD Campus, Opp. India Habitat Centre, Lodhi Road, New Delhi –110 003 as per the dates mentioned for the respective branch/trade between 09:00 hrs to 10:00 hrs
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 5-6-7-/8/2015
NATIONAL CENTRE FOR ANTARCTIC AND OCEAN RESEARCH Earth System Science Organisation (Ministry of Earth Sciences, Govt. of India) Headland Sada, Vasco-da-Gama, Goa – 403 804.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
27-02-2017 , 28-02-2017