National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Executive Director through recruitment notification – National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT NO.15/2015. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Executive Director on or before 30/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS)
Vacancy Name :Executive Director
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Bangalore
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 30/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS), Bangalore
Detail Of National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) Executive Director Recruitment:
IndiaBioscience (http://www.indiabioscience.org/), a not-for-profit initiative based out of NCBS, fills a unique niche in the ecosystem of education and research in life sciences in India. For the past three and a half years, we have been an active player in assessing problems and delivering solutions to academia. We have also established a global network to gain access to best practices from all over the world and tailor them for an Indian milieu. Major activities include running the IndiaBioscience website, continually updating with latest news and ideas on life sciences scenario in India, building a database of people and organizations, organizing Young Investigators’Meetings, network meetings with international organizations such as EMBO, workshops on grantsmanship, science communication skills, gender parity, promoting Indian science in various platforms all over the world, etc. IndiaBioscience also will be starting new initiatives in education and we expect the Director strategize and to lead these efforts.
- Primary Duties and Responsibilities The Executive Director is responsible for the successful leadership and management of India Bioscience according to the strategic direction set by the Advisory Board.
- Qualifications Education: PhD degree in the Life Sciences, with at least 5years of post-PhD experience with strong motivation and interest to dedicate full time in promoting science as described above. Prior experiences in management as well as science communication ,education or public engagement of science are desirable.
- Personal characteristics: adaptability, ability to build relationships, effective communication skills, creativity/innovation, ability to foster teamwork.
- Compensation Highly competitive remuneration to be fixed based on qualification and experience.
Selection Procedure For National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) – Executive Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Executive Director Vacancy in National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS):
Atlease attach a cover letter, resume and any additional materials. Make sure you include a strong statement of your interests, how they align with ours and why you will fit this position. Please provide names of two referees, who we will contact for character reference, should you get through to the interview stage. At this point we require no recommendation letters. Provide links to a sample of popular published material (not scientific publications) in your resume, or attach these as pdf files in your application.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/09/2015
Reference: National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT NO.15/2015