National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Head (Civil Engineering Division) through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Head (Civil Engineering Division) Job on or before 31/5/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS)
Vacancy Name : Head (Civil Engineering Division)
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs. 70,000-1,00,000/- p.m
Job Location : Bangalore
Last Date to Apply for this job : 31/5/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Administrative Officer (Establishment) NCBS – TIFR, GKVK Post, Bellary Road, Bangalore – 560065
Detail of National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) Head (Civil Engineering Division) Recruitment:
National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS), Tata Institute of Fundamental Research a premier research institute is looking for appointing a highly motivated, self-driven team player for the post of Head (Civil Engineering Division) who will be responsible for managing all maintenance aspects of laboratory complex, other buildings and associated facilities. The incumbent would work closely with Infrastructure and other Maintenance sections such as Electrical, AC communication etc. It is essential that the incumbent is a well-organized individual with excellent communication and multi-tasking skills who thrives on diversity in an evolving professional environment.
- QUALIFICATION: B.E. or B.Tech in Civil Engineering from a recognized University.
- EXPERIENCE: At least 10 years experience as a Senior Engineer in Government Departments / Government of India undertakings or in reputed Private Companies in executing projects involving construction of major buildings, laboratories, Roads, water supply and sewerage works. The incumbent should also have substantial experience of maintaining such facilities. It is expected that the candidate should possess working knowledge of maintaining large electrical and air-conditioning installations.
- AGE LIMIT: Not more than 50 years. (As on 01.06.2014)
- SALARY: Rs. 70,000/- – 1,00,000/- (Consolidated)
For Candidates with higher qualification / experience the remuneration will not be a constraint.
Selection Procedure for National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) – Head (Civil Engineering Division) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/5/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Head (Civil Engineering Division) Vacancy in National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) :
- Typed applications on plain paper in the following format with true copies of relevant certificates / testimonials and super scribing the envelope with name of the post applied for should reach the Administrative Officer (Establishment) NCBS – TIFR, GKVK Post, Bellary Road, Bangalore – 560065 on or before 31.05.2015.
- 1. Full Name 2. Address for Correspondence and Mobile No. 3. Permanent Address 4. Nationality 5. Date of Birth 6. Whether belonging to SC/ST/OBC if so, give details and attach Caste/Tribe/OBC (non-creamy layer certificate from the competent authority) 7. Educational Qualifications with complete details 8. Experience with complete details 9. Names, Addresses, Telephone Numbers, Fax Number and Email Address of three (3) Professional Referees (one must be a Direct Supervisor) who have supervised work in the recent past. 10. Current Salary Drawn with scale of Pay, Basic Pay Drawn and details of allowances 11. Salary Expected 12. Any other relevant information.
- Only those candidates called for interview will be informed of the result and no interim correspondence shall be entertained. The selected candidate will be initially appointed for a period of one year, however, depending on performance and review, candidate may be offered a long term contractual appointment. The selected candidate shall be required to join immediately.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/5/2015
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017