National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Head through recruitment notification – National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT NO.16/2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate, MBA, LLB, CA can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Head on or before 10/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS)
Vacancy Name :Head
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, MBA/PGDM, LLB, CA
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Bangalore
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 10/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : NCBS-TIFR, GKVK PO, Bellary Road, Bangalore- 560065
Detail Of National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) Head Recruitment:
National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) Tata Institute for Fundamental Research(TIFR) a premier research centre under the aegis of Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India, invites application for the post of Head – Administration & Finance at NCBS, Bangalore on Contract Basis.
- Essential Qualification & Experience: Graduate with 60% marks from recognised University. 10 years experience in relevant area in PB 3: GP: 6600 or equivalent grade in Government / Private/ Public Sector Undertaking. Knowledge of Rules & Guidelines for General Administration and Finance followed in a Central Government / Central Autonomous organisation. Knowledge of use of personal computers and its applications.
- Desirable Qualification and Experience: Degree in Law from recognised university MBA in Personnel/Finance management. CA/ ICWA/ ICA
- Age Limit: Below 50 years ( as on 1.7. 2015)
- Emoluments: Consolidated salary equivalent to PB 4 : GP 8700 as per Central Government Norms.(TME: 1,18,839/-)
- The applicant should have practical knowledge of Government of India Rules and Regulations in Finance, Establishment, Service Rules and Welfare matters. The selected candidate may be asked to overall charge of all aspects of general administration, HR, Accounts & Finance. Candidates should be abel to run a responsible administration while ensuring speed, quality and attention to details required for effective research at the institute.
- Those working in Govt/ Semi – Govt/ Public Sector undertaking should apply Through Proper channel. Only those called for interview will be informed of the results and no interim correspondence of any kind will be entertained.
- The appointment will be on Contract for a period of Two (2) years which can be extended further based on comprehensive annual evaluation & review.. The selected candidate will be on probation for Six (6) months which can be extended upto One(1) year. The selected candidate shall be required to join immediately. The Institute reserves the right to reject or accept any application, call limited number of candidates for interview, offer low post or not fill up the post at its discretion. Higher starting salary can be considered for candidates with outstanding track record and experience in relevant field.
Selection Procedure For National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) – Head Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Head Vacancy in National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS):
- Step 1: Interested candidates should register ONLINE through the link on our website ( https://www.ncbs.res.in/jobportal/user/register ) using valid email ID ( you must fill personal details and educational details to register the account ).
- Step 2: You will receive an email with one time user activation link to your registered email ID.
- Step 3: Click on that activation link to set your password, and then login to our website ( https://www.ncbs.res.in/jobportal/user ) using your username and password.
- Step 4: Once you logged in you can apply for job by clicking on “Apply” button in Open Position page.
- Step 5: Once you fill in the application you can submit the application by clicking on “Submit” button. Please Note: Any corrections should be made before you submit the application.
- Step 6: Once you apply for job successfully, your application form will be available in Applied Job page. (Download Application form using Mozilla Firefox version 38.0 or higher.)
- Step 7: Take a Print out of the application form in Applied Job page by clicking “Download” and send the same duly signed to the Administrative Officer (Establishment), NCBS-TIFR, GKVK PO, Bellary Road, Bangalore- 560065, so as to reach on or before 10th September 2015.
- The Last date for receipt of Online applications: 10th September 2015.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/09/2015
Reference: National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT NO.16/2015
18-01-2017 , 19-01-2017