National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior System Administrator through recruitment notification – National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT NO.4/2015. Candidates who have completed 10th/ 12th/ Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Junior System Administrator on or before 15/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS)
Vacancy Name : Junior System Administrator
Educational Qualification : 10TH/ 12TH/ Diploma
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs. 9,300- 34,800/-pm
Job Location : Bangalore
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 15/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Administrative Officer (Establishment), NCBS-TIFR, GKVK PO, Bellary Road, Bangalore- 560065
Detail Of National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) Junior System Administrator Recruitment:
National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) Tata Institute for Fundamental Research (TIFR) a premier research centre under the aegis of Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India, invites online application from Persons with Disabilities (PWD) for the following posts at NCBS, Bangalore.
- Junior System Administrator – 1(One) Post Reserved for Candidates with Low Vision.
- Essential : SSC/HSC. Diploma in Engineering (Computers) with 60%. 0 – 2(Two) years experience in any reputed Organisation.
- Desirable: 1. Experience in Web Design including installation & configuration of LAMP Server. 2. Hands on experience in configuring computer hardware including routers, switching equipments and software installations. Sound knowledge in web technologies and web content management systems.
- Pay Band & Grade Pay: PB-2 -Rs. 9300- 34800/- Grade Pay:Rs. 4200/- (TME:Rs. 36,213/-)
- Age limit: – 33 years (38 years for SC/ST and 36 years for OBC) (as on 1.1.2015)
- To be eligible for concession/ benefits as a PWD the minimum disability has been prescribed as 40% . The candidates need to attach a copy of certificate from competent authority in the prescribed format stating the nature and extent of disability.
Selection Procedure For National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) – Junior System Administrator Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior System Administrator Vacancy in National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS):
- The post is tenable at Bangalore but are liable to be transferred to the Institute’s headquarters at Mumbai or any other field Stations. Those working in Govt./Semi Govt./Public Sector Undertaking should apply Through Proper Channel. Age will be relaxed for SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen candidates as per Institute Rules. Only those called for interview will be informed of the results and no interim correspondence of any kind will be entertained. The appointment will be initially for a period of five (5) years with probation of one (1) year from the date of joining. The selected candidate shall be required to join immediately. The Institute reserves the right to reject or accept any application, call limited number of candidates for test/interview, offer lower post or not fill up the post at its discretion. Higher starting salary can be considered for candidates with outstanding track record and experience in relevant field.
- Those who had already applied in response to our Advertisement No. 1/2015 need NOT apply again.
- Step 1: Interested candidates should register ONLINE through the link on our website using valid email ID.
- Step 2: You will receive an user ID and password on your registered email ID.
- Step 3: Using your ID and password you can fill in the application by clicking on “Submit Application”
- Step 4: Once you fill your profile details, go to Open Position page and click on Apply .
- Step 5: Once you fill in the application you can SAVE the application. Please Note: Any corrections should be made before you SAVE the application.
- Step 6: Take a Print out of the application form in Applied Job page by clicking “DOWNLOAD/PRINT” and send the same duly Signed to the Administrative Officer (Establishment), NCBS-TIFR, GKVK PO, Bellary Road, Bangalore- 560065, along with copies of certificates regarding date of birth, educational qualifications, experience, caste certificate etc.
- The Last date for receipt of applications: 4th July 2015.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/07/2015
Reference: National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT NO.4/2015