National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellows through recruitment notification – National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 3/2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Senior Research Fellows Job on or before 28/2/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellows|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 14,000-18,000/- p.m|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||10th February, 2015.|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||NCBS-TIFR, GKVK PO, Bellary Road, Bangalore- 560065|
Detail of National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) Senior Research Fellows Recruitment:
National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) – Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR), a premier research Centre is looking for appointment of Senior Research Fellows for its new program in Cellular Neurobiology.
Candidates should be M.Sc with First Class from a recognized University and should have minimum of Two (2) years experience in basic biochemicals, molecular biology and mammalian cell culture techniques. The project will involve the generation of stable cell lines and human induced pluripotent stem cells towards the establishment of a biorepository. Experience in stem cell culture technique is desirable.
Candidates who are not NET qualified or are NET qualified for Lectureship will be paid Rs. 14000/- p.m. + HRA and candidates who have qualified NET with Fellowship will be paid Rs. 18000/- p.m. + HRA. Selected candidates will work full-time on this project. This position is initially for a period of one (1) year which can be extended further and is co-terminus with the project.
Selection Procedure for National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS)- Senior Research Fellows Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10th February, 2015..
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Senior Research Fellows Vacancy in National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS):
- Step 1: Interested candidates should register ONLINE through the link on our website using valid email ID.
- Step 2: You will receive an user ID and password on your registered email ID.
- Step 3: Using your ID and password you can fill in the application by clicking on “Submit Application”.
- Step 4: Once you fill in the application you can SAVE or PREVIEW the application. Please Note: Any corrections should be made before you SAVE the application.
- Step 5: After you SAVE, you can submit the application by clicking “SUBMIT” .
- Step 6: Take a Print out of the application form by clicking “PRINT” in “MY APPLICATION” and send the same duly Signed to the Administrative Officer (Establishment), NCBS-TIFR, GKVK PO, Bellary Road, Bangalore- 560065, along with copies of certificates regarding date of birth, educational qualifications, experience, caste certificate, List of publications etc.
The Last date for receipt of online applications: 10th February, 2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10th February, 2015.
National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. 3/2015.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NCBS|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|