National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Software Developers through recruitment notification – National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) Recruitment 2015 – Advt No.18/2015. Candidates who have completed B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Software Developers on or before 15/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS)
Vacancy Name :Software Developers
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Bangalore
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 15/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Administrative Officer (Establishment), NCBS-TIFR, GKVK PO, Bellary Road, Bangalore- 560065
Detail Of National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) Software Developers Recruitment:
National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) Tata Institute for Fundamental Research(TIFR) a premier research centre under the aegis of Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India, invites application for the post of Software Developers at NCBS, Bangalore on Contract Basis.
- Essential Qualification & Experience: Graduate with 60% marks from recognised University. 2-3 years experience in Oracle Web Forms , Weblogic, Tomcat Linux. Good Communication Skills.
- Desirable Qualification and Experience: BE in Computer Science or Master’s Degree in Computer Applications from recognised university
- Age Limit: Below 28 years ( as on 1.8. 2015)
- The appointment will be on Contract for a period of Three (3) years which can be extended further based on comprehensive annual evaluation & review.. The selected candidate will be on probation for Three (3) months. The selected candidate shall be required to join immediately. The Institute reserves the right to reject or accept any application, call limited number of candidates for interview, offer low post or not fill up the post at its discretion. Higher starting salary can be considered for candidates with outstanding track record and experience in relevant field.
Selection Procedure For National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) – Software Developers Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Software Developers Vacancy in National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS):
- Step 1: Interested candidates should register ONLINE through the link on our website ( https://www.ncbs.res.in/jobportal/user/register ) using valid email ID ( you must fill personal details and educational details to register the account ).
- Step 2: You will receive an email with one time user activation link to your registered email ID.
- Step 3: Click on that activation link to set your password, and then login to our website ( https://www.ncbs.res.in/jobportal/user ) using your username and password.
- Step 4: Once you logged in you can apply for job by clicking on “Apply” button in Open Position page.
- Step 5: Once you fill in the application you can submit the application by clicking on “Submit” button. Please Note: Any corrections should be made before you submit the application.
- Step 6: Once you apply for job successfully, your application form will be available in Applied Job page. (Download Application form using Mozilla Firefox version 38.0 or higher.)
- Step 7: Take a Print out of the application form in Applied Job page by clicking “Download” and send the same duly signed to the Administrative Officer (Establishment), NCBS-TIFR, GKVK PO, Bellary Road, Bangalore- 560065, so as to reach on or before 15th September 2015.
- The Last date for receipt of Online applications: 15th September 2015.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/09/2015
Reference: National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) Recruitment 2015 – Advt No.18/2015
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016