National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technical Officer through recruitment notification – National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT NO: 7/2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Technical Officer on or before 05/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS)
Vacancy Name : Technical Officer
Educational Qualification : M.Sc/ M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs. 40,800/-pm
Job Location : Bangalore
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 05/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : NCBS-TIFR, GKVK PO, Bellary Road, Bangalore- 560065
Detail Of National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) Technical Officer Recruitment:
The National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) – Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) is a premier research centre carrying out frontier research in the biological sciences is looking for appointment of a Technical Officer for handling Gas Chromatography-Mass Spectrometer at NCBS, Bangalore.
- Duties of this position include: Analyzing samples such as headspace volatiles and sample preparation. Maintaining logs of instrument use and developing maintenance schedules for quality control. Calibration and troubleshooting of the instrument. Advising users about sampling techniques and method development. Providing training programs for novice users if needed. Responsible for maintaining safe working environment. Ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Essential qualification: Masters in Chemistry/Biochemistry/Environmental Sciences or related subjects with minimum 60% marks and having thorough knowledge of chemistry especially in chemical characteristics and safety.
- Desirable: PhD in Chemistry/Biochemistry/Environmental sciences or related subjects with One(1) to Two(2) years experience in chromatography or in any analytical chemistry lab with emphasis on experimental techniques and data interpretation as related to mass spectrometry. Hands-on knowledge of GCMS instrument or strong background in mass spectrometry is preferable.
- Age: Below 28 years
- Consolidated salary: Rs. 40,800/-
- Good organizational skills, ability to work with and help users, troubleshoot instrument problems and develop new analysis protocols are expected. Experience with Microsoft Office products with proficiency in Excel and knowledge of chromatography-related instrument software is preferable.
- The selected candidates will be required to join immediately. In deserving cases salary will not be constraint for candidates with higher qualification and relevant experience. The Institute reserves the right to relax the age, qualification and experience at its discretion.
- The contract will be for a period of Five(5) years with an initial probation of one year.
Selection Procedure For National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) – Technical Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Technical Officer Vacancy in National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS):
- Interested candidates to apply online on or before 5.6.2015.
- Step 1: Interested candidates may register ONLINE through the link on our website (www.ncbs.res.in/staff_positions) using valid email ID
- Step 2: You will receive an user ID and password on your registered email ID.
- Step 3: Using your ID and password you can fill in the application by clicking on “Submit Application”
- Step 4: Once you fill in the application and CV is upload you can SAVE or PREVIEW the application. Please Note: Any corrections should be made before you SAVE the application.
- Step 5: After you SAVE, you can submit the application by clicking “SUBMIT” .
- Step 6: Take a Print out of the application form by clicking “PRINT” in “MY APPLICATION” and send the same duly Signed to the Administrative Officer (Establishment), NCBS-TIFR, GKVK PO, Bellary Road, Bangalore- 560065, along with copies of certificates regarding date of birth, educational qualifications, experience, PAN Card etc. so as to reach by 5th June 2015. The Last date for receipt of Online applications: 5th June 2015(Only candidates shortlisted for the interview will be contacted).
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 05/06/2015
Reference: National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT NO: 7/2015
02-03-2017 , 03-03-2017