National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technician through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th, 12th, ITI can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Technician. Walk in Interview will be held on 01/08/2015 between 9.00 a.m. to 10.00 a.m. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS)
Vacancy Name : Technician
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH, ITI
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Bangalore
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 01/08/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : NCBS/TIFR, GKVK, Bellary Road, Bangalore
Detail Of National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) Technician Recruitment:
National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) – Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR), a premier research Centre is looking for appointment of Technician (Instrumentation) on a consolidated pay based on their qualification and experience. The appointment will be initially for a period of One (1) year which may be extended upto maximum of three years depending on the performance of the candidates.
- Qualification & Experience: SSC and ITI or NCTVT certified in the required Trade with one(1) to Two(2) years experience in any institution or organization of repute after passing the ITI or One (1) year experience if possessing both ITI and NCTVT certificates.
- Age Limit: Below : 28 years
- Consolidated Salary : Rs.13,000/- -16,000/- per month.
- The selected candidates will be required to join immediately. In deserving cases salary will not be constraint for candidates with higher qualification and relevant experience.
Selection Procedure For National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) – Technician Post:
- Written Test on 01/08/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Technician vacancy in National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS):
Interested candidates may attend Written Test and Walk-in-Interview at NCBS/TIFR, GKVK, Bellary Road, Bangalore between 9.00 a.m. to 10.00 a.m. on Saturday 1st August 2015 along with typed applications on plain paper in the following format with true copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of their qualifications, experience etc. 1.Full name 2. Address for Correspondence 3. Permanent Address 4. Nationality 5. Date of Birth 6. Whether belonging to SC/ST/OBC if so, give details and attach caste/tribe/OBC (non-creamy layer certificate from the competent authority) 7. Educational Qualifications with complete details 8. Experience with complete details 9. Names, Addresses, Telephone Numbers, Fax Number and Email Address of two Professional Referees ( one must be a Direct Supervisor) who have supervised your work in the recent past (attach conduct certificates from them) 10. Scale of pay and Basic pay drawn with details of allowances 11. Any other relevant information.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 01/08/2015
VENUE : NCBS/TIFR, GKVK, Bellary Road, Bangalore