National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Tradesman B through recruitment notification – National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT NO.12/2015. Candidates who have completed 10th, 12th, ITI can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Tradesman B on or before 15/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS)
Vacancy Name :Tradesman B
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH, ITI
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.5,200 – 20,200/-pm
Job Location : Bangalore
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 15/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Administrative Officer (Establishment), NCBS-TIFR, GKVK Campus, Bellary Road, Bangalore- 560065
Detail Of National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) Tradesman B Recruitment:
National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) Tata Institute for Fundamental Research (TIFR) a premier research centre under the aegis of Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India, invites application for the following post at NCBS, Bangalore.
- Tradesman “B” – 1 (One) Post – Unreserved.
- Qualification & Experience:
- Essential: 1. SSC or Equivalent. 2. ITI i.e National Trade Certificate (NTC) with 60% of marks awarded by National Council of Vocational Training(NCVT) with Two (2) years experience; OR ITI i.e National Trade Certificate (NTC) with 60% of marks awarded by National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT) and National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) with One (1) year experience; OR National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) with 60% of marks awarded by National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT) with One (1) year experience.
- Desirable: Minimum Two (2) years experience as Carpenter in any reputed organization. Hands-on experience in other trade i.e Plumbing,Masonry etc.
- Scale of Pay : PB 1 – Rs.5200 – 20200/- Grade Pay Rs.2000/- (TME:Rs.21836/-)
- Age Limit: Below 28 years (as on 1.7.2015) The post is tenable at Bangalore but are liable to be transferred to the Institute’s headquarters at Mumbai or any other field Stations. Those working in Govt./Semi Govt./Public Sector Undertaking should apply Through Proper Channel. Age will be relaxed for SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen candidates as per Institute Rules. Only those called for interview will be informed of the results and no interim correspondence of any kind will be entertained.
- The appointment will be initially for a period of five (5) years with probation of one (1) year from the date of joining. The selected candidate shall be required to join immediately. The Institute reserves the right to reject or accept any application, call limited number of candidates for test/interview, offer lower post or not fill up the post at its discretion. Higher starting salary can be considered for candidates with outstanding track record and experience in relevant field.
Selection Procedure For National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) – Tradesman B Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Tradesman B Vacancy in National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS):
Interested candidates may send their typed applications on plain paper in the following format with true copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of their qualifications, experience etc. to the Administrative Officer (Establishment), NCBS-TIFR, GKVK Campus, Bellary Road, Bangalore- 560065, so as to reach on or before 15th September, 2015. 1.Full name 2. Address for Correspondence 3. Permanent Address 4. Nationality 5. Date of Birth 6. Whether belonging to SC/ST/OBC if so, give details and attach caste/tribe/OBC (non-creamy layer certificate from the competent authority) 7. Educational Qualifications with complete details 8. Experience with complete details 9. Names, Addresses, Telephone Numbers, Fax Number and Email Address of two Professional Referees ( one must be a Direct Supervisor) who have supervised your work in the recent past (attach conduct certificates from them) 10. Scale of pay and Basic pay drawn with details of allowances 11. Any other relevant information.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/09/2015
Reference: National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT NO.12/2015
06-12-2016 , 07-12-2016