National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Administrative Officer E through recruitment notification – National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) Recruitment 2016 – ADVT NO.27/2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Administrative Officer E on or before 15/01/2016. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS)
Vacancy Name : Administrative Officer E
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.70,000/-pm
Job Location : Bangalore
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 15/01/2016
Address For The Job Vacancy : Administrative Officer (Establishment), NCBS-TIFR, GKVK PO, Bellary Road, Bangalore- 560065
Detail Of National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) Administrative Officer E Recruitment:
National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) Tata Institute for Fundamental Research (TIFR) a premier research centre under the aegis of Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India, invites application for the post of Administrative Officer (E) at NCBS, Bangalore on Contract basis.
- Essential Qualification& Experience: Graduate with 60% marks from recognised University. Seven (7) years experience in relevant area in PB 3: GP: 5400/ 6600 or equivalent total monthly emoluments of Rs. 70,000/-. Knowledge of Rules & Guidelines for General Administration & Finance followed in a Central Government/ Central autonomous organisation. Knowledge of use of personal computers and its applications.
- Desirable Qualification any one or all: Degree in Law from recognised University MBA in Personnel/ Finance Management. CA/ ICWAI/ ICA
- Age limit: Below 50 years (as on 1.7.2015)
- Emoluments: Consolidated Salary equivalent to PB:3: GP: 7600 as per Central Government norms.
- The applicant should have practical knowledge of Government of India Rules & Regulations in Finance, Establishment, Service Rules and Welfare matters. The selected candidate may be asked to take overall charge of all aspects of general administration, HR, accounts & finance. Candidates should be able to run a responsible administration while ensuring speed, quality and attention to details required for effective research at the Institute. Those working in Govt./Semi Govt./Public Sector Undertaking should apply Through Proper Channel. Only those called for interview will be informed of the results and no interim correspondence of any kind will be entertained.
- The period of deputation/contract is initially for a period of two years which is extendable till the leave vacancy exists. There will be a comprehensive evaluation before the completion of first year, based on which the tenure will be extended further as mentioned above. Higher starting salary in the same Grade pay can be considered for candidates with outstanding track record and experience in relevant field.
Selection Procedure For National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) – Administrative Officer E Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/01/2016
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Administrative Officer E Vacancy in National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS):
- Step 1: Interested candidates should register ONLINE through the link on our website ( https://www.ncbs.res.in/jobportal/user/register ) using valid email ID ( you must fill personal details and educational details to register the account ).
- Step 2: Candidate will receive an email with one time user activation link to your registered email ID.
- Step 3: Click on that activation link to set your password, and then login to our website ( https://www.ncbs.res.in/jobportal/user ) using your username and password.
- Step 4: Once you logged in candidate can apply for job by clicking on “Apply” button in Open Position page.
- Step 5: Once you fill in the application you can submit the application by clicking on “Save” button. Please Note: Any corrections should be made before you submit the application.
- Step 6: Once you apply for job successfully, your application form will be available in Applied Job page.
- Step 7: Take a Print out of the application form in Applied Job page by clicking “Download” and send the same duly signed to the Administrative Officer (Establishment), NCBS-TIFR, GKVK PO, Bellary Road, Bangalore- 560065, so as to reach on or before 10th January, 2016. The Last date for receipt of applications: 15th January, 2016.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/01/2016
Reference: National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) Recruitment 2016 – ADVT NO.27/2015