National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistants (Administration) through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Project Assistants (Administration) on or before 15/02/2016. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS)
Vacancy Name : Project Assistants (Administration)
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Bangalore
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 15/02/2016
Address For The Job Vacancy : The Administrative Officer (Estt), NCBS-TIFR, GKVK PO, Bellary Road, Bangalore – 560065
Detail Of Post:
National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) – Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR), a premier research Centre is looking for Appointment of Project Assistansts- Administration for on contract basis. Selected candidates shall be offered a consolidated pay based on their qualification and experience. The contract will be initially for a period of One (1) year which may be extended up to maximum of three years depending on the performance of the candidate.
- Essential Qualification: Graduates from a recognized University having 1-2 years of experience.
- Experience: 1-2 years of experience in General Administration, Accounts etc. Experience with Microsoft Office, Google Drive and other cloud storage platforms, along with good written and verbal skills will be an added advantage
- Age limit for the above positions is below 28 years.
- The selected candidates will be required to join immediately. In deserving cases, salary will not be a constraint for candidate with higher qualification and relevant experience.
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/02/2016
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply?:
Interested candidates may send in their application form to The Administrative Officer (Estt), NCBS-TIFR, GKVK PO, Bellary Road, Bangalore – 560065 so as to reach on or before 15th February 2016 in the following format along with copy of testimonials. 1.Full name 2. Address for Correspondence 3. Permanent Address 4. Nationality 5. Date of Birth 6. Educational Qualifications with complete details 8. Experience with complete details 9. Names, Addresses, Telephone Numbers, Fax Number and Email Address of two Professional Referees ( one must be a Direct Supervisor) who have supervised your work in the recent past (attach conduct certificates from them) 10. Pay details 11. Any other relevant information.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/02/2016