On 15/10/2016, National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) announced recruitment notification to recruit Senior Research Fellow. Through this recruitment notification, National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) plans to recruit M.Sc candidates for the post of Senior Research Fellow. National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Senior Research Fellow. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 7th November, 2016.
National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS)before 7th November, 2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Not Mentioned|
|Last Date To Apply||7th November, 2016|
|Address For The Job||Administrative Officer (Establishment), NCBS-TIFR, GKVK PO, Bellary Road, Bangalore- 560065|
|Reference No||Advt No.32/2016|
Eligibility & Details:
Senior Research Fellow Post:
Candidates can Get the Senior Research Fellow Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Senior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: Masters’ degree in a relevant area (neuroscience, biophysics, physiology, biochemistry) from a recognized University.|
|Desirable: Experience with calcium imaging.|
|Experience: Two (2) years’ experience in handling live cell imaging/cell biology experiments in a research setting.|
|Pay Scale: As per institute norms.|
|Age Limit: Age Limit for the above position: Below 35 years|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: Step 1: Interested candidates should register ONLINE through the link on our website ( https://www.ncbs.res.in/jobportal/user/register ) using valid email ID ( you must fill personal details and educational details to register the account ). Step 2: You will receive an email with one time user activation link to your registered email ID. Step 3: Click on that activation link to set your password, and then login to our website ( https://www.ncbs.res.in/jobportal/user ) using your username and password. Step 4: Once you logged in you can apply for job by clicking on “Apply” button in Open Position page. Step 5: Once you fill in the application you can submit the application by clicking on “Submit” button. Please Note: Any corrections should be made before you submit the application. Step 6: Once you apply for job successfully, your application form will be available in Applied Job page. (Download Application form using Mozilla Firefox version 38.0 or higher.) The Last date for receipt of applications: 7th November 2016.|
|Last Date: 7th November, 2016|
|Location of Job: BANGALORE|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 7th November, 2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS)norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Senior Research Fellow Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 7th November, 2016
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 7th November, 2016