On 21/10/2016, National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) announced recruitment notification to recruit Facility Trainees/Junior Research Fellows. Through this recruitment notification, National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) plans to recruit Graduates/Post Graduate scandidates for the post of Facility Trainees/Junior Research Fellows. National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Facility Trainees/Junior Research Fellows. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 15/11/2016.
National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) before 15/11/2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS)|
|Vacancy Name||Facility Trainees/Junior Research Fellows|
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate/Any Post Graduate|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Not Mentioned|
|Last Date To Apply||15/11/2016|
|Address For The Job||National Centre for Biological Sciences ,Bengaluru, Karnataka 560065|
Eligibility & Details:
Facility Trainees/Junior Research Fellows Post:
Candidates can Get the Facility Trainees/Junior Research Fellows Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Facility Trainees/Junior Research Fellows|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required:Graduates/post-graduates/prospective biology/veterinary students are encouraged|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale:As per Institute Norms|
|Age Limit: 25 years|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure:Last date for receipt of applications: 15th November 2016|
|Last Date: 15/11/2016|
|Location of Job: Bengaluru|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 15/11/2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates are requested to apply online before 15/11/2016 . Also Candidates are requested to sent the printout of online application form along with all photo copy of supporting documents (Educational certificates, experience, Age , caste and other relevant certificates) before 15/11/2016 .
- Before online application candidate should go to the official website and register
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria for the given job kindly click on the given link below
- Candidates should go through the online application process carefully and then submit the application online
- All the required field in the online application process should be chosen by the candidates
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 15/11/2016