National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) invites application for the recruitment of Engineer (Electronics) (On Contract) with BE/ M.Tech holders
Company name : National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS)
Posts : Engineer (Electronics)
Qualification : BE/ M.Tech
Salary : Rs. 42000/- p.m.
No of Post : NA
Location : Bangalore
Last date to apply : 20.08.2014
Details of Post :
National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) – Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR), a premier research centre is looking for appointment of a Engineer (Electronics) for its Electronic Workshop on contract basis.
Selected candidates shall be offered a consolidated pay based on their qualification and experience. The contract will be initially for a period of one (1) year which may be extended up to maximum of three (3) years depending on the performance of the candidate.
Name of the post : Engineer (Electronics)
- Qualification: BE/ M.Tech. in Electronics Engineering or M.Sc (Electronics), with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized Institute/ University.
- Experience: 2 years of experience in design, development and testing of Electronics circuits with proficiency in analog and digital electronics and familiarity with laboratory test equipments such as oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, signal generators and network analyzers, electronic printed circuit boards.
- Candidates with knowledge of programming and familiarity with professional Electronic design software and previous experience in electronics design using VLSI and experience in development using Lab View will be preferred.
- Job Description: The candidate will assist in design, development and testing of analog, digital electronics required for the Biological testing experiments, and instruments and assist in technical aspects on feasibility studies for future Biological experiments.
- The incumbent should also assist in maintaining the stock of electronic components required for the Electronic workshop and should have good knowledge in getting critical components from the market survey.
- Age: Below 28 years. (as on 1.7.2014)
- Consolidated salary : Rs. 42000/- p.m.
The selected candidates will be required to join immediately. Higher starting salary can be considered for candidates with outstanding record of accomplishment and experience in relevant field.
HOW TO APPLY:
Step 1: Interested candidates may register ONLINE through the link on our website (http://www.ncbs.res.in/careers) using valid email ID . To register please click here.
Step 2: You will receive an user ID and password on your registered email ID.
Step 3: Using your ID and password you can fill in the application by clicking on “Submit Application”. To Submit application please click here.
Step 4: Once you fill in the application and CV is uploaded, you can SAVE or PREVIEW the application. Please note any corrections should be made before you SAVE the application.
Step 5: After you SAVE, you can submit the application by clicking “SUBMIT”.
Step 6: Take a Print out of the application form by clicking “PRINT” in “MY APPLICATION” and send the same duly Signed to the Administrative Officer (Establishment), NCBS-TIFR, GKVK PO, Bellary Road, Bangalore- 560065, along with copies of certificates regarding date of birth, educational qualifications, experience, caste certificate etc. ( In case you are not able to submit the application kindly Contact Us. We will get back to you. )
The Institute reserves the right to relax the qualification and experience in deserving cases, reject or accept any application, call limited number of candidates for test/interview.
LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF ONLINE APPLICATIONS: 20TH AUGUST, 2014.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 20.08.2014
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From NCBS|
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016