National Centre for Cell Science (NCCS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Officer through recruitment notification – National Centre for Cell Science (NCCS) Recruitment 2015 – Advertisement No. Admin/06/2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Centre for Cell Science (NCCS)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Officer Job on or before 11.05.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Centre for Cell Science (NCCS)|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||11.05.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||The Director National Centre for Cell Science NCCS Complex Pune University Campus Post: Ganeshkhind Pune – 411007|
Detail of National Centre for Cell Science (NCCS) Officer Recruitment:
NCCS invites applications from Candidates retired from Govt. Services/ National Research Laboratory / Public Sector Undertaking etc. for the following post purely on temporary basis:-
- Consultant : Post – 1 (One), Age (Limit Upto 61 years)
- Monthly Consultancy Fees of Rs. 20,000 To 35,000/- + Local Conveyance of Rs.15001 pm
- Qualification & Experience: The Candidate should have worked in National Research Laboratory for not less than 25 years & should have been involved in working in institutional or National cell culture facility. The Candidate should have been involved in maintenance, supply and banking of cell lines within organization & should be able to establish and characterize primary culture from mammalian tissues. The candidate should have working experience in the Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-.
Selection Procedure for National Centre for Cell Science (NCCS)- Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 11.05.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Officer Vacancy in National Centre for Cell Science (NCCS):
lnterested candidates may send their applications in the prescribed format, superscribing the name of the post applied for on the envelope, so as to reach to the Director, National Centre for Cell Science, Pune University Campus, Ganeshkhind, Pune – 411 007, on or before 11.05.2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 11.05.2015
National Centre for Cell Science (NCCS) Recruitment 2014 – Advertisement No. Admin/06/2015