National Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technical Officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MBBS/ M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Centre for Disease Control (NCDC).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Technical Officer. Walk in Interview will be held on 29/04/2015 at 11.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||National Centre for Disease Control (NCDC)|
|Vacancy Name||Technical Officer|
|Educational Qualification||M.B.B.S/ M.Sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||01|
|Walk in date to Apply for this job||29/04/2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||National Centre for Disease Control Directorate General of Health Services 22-Sham Nath Marg, Delhi-110054|
Detail of National Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) Technical Officer Recruitment:
The following position is required to be filled purely on Contract basis under the project ‘External Quality Assessment Scheme’ at National reference laboratory for HIV, Centre for AIDS and Related Diseases, NCDC, Delhi. This position is up to 3l .03.2016, but is likely to be continued on yearly basis.
- Name of post: Technical Officer
- No of posts: 01
- Essential Qualification Medical graduate with two years laboratory experience or M.Sc in Medical Microbiology/ Life Sciences
- Experience: Minimum two years experience in Medical Microbiology/ immunological laboratory techniques. Candidates with experience in quality assurance will be preferred
- Age Limit: Below 45 years
- Remuneration: Up to Rs. 25,000/- per month (consolidated)
- Job Responsibilities : Confirmation of HIV serostatus of all samples referred by SRLs and their ICTCs as indeterminate and discordant. Archiving of all HIV-2 Ab positive and samples positive for both HIV-1 and 2 Ab. Preparation and distribution of proficiency testing (PT) panels for SRLs and their linked ICTCs. Compilation and analysis of the PT panel result received from the SRLs and providing feedback to the participating SRLs. Submission of reports to DAC. Preparation of low positive external control for HIV-Ab for use in NRL and other laboratories of the centre. Participation in national EQAS for HIV serology. Supervisory and trouble shooting, root cause analysis of testing errors in SRLs. Supervision and mentoring of laboratory technicians through site visits. Organizing trainings for SRLs Prepare SOPs and documents for accreditation. Coordination with SRLS
Selection Procedure for National Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) – Technical Officer Post:
- Written Test on 29/04/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Technical Officer vacancy in National Centre for Disease Control (NCDC):
The eligible candidates fulfilling the above mentioned qualification and experience may appear for walk-in -interview before a selection Committee. Date of walk in interview: 29/04/2015 Time of reporting: 11.00 AM. Candidates coming beyond the reporting time will not be entertained. Bring all the original and one attested copy of the supporting documents e.g. proof of age (S.S.C. Board Certificate), all educational qualifications/mark-sheets, degree certificates, experience letters, address proof, identity proof, proof for change of name (Gazette Copy) and contact the undersigned at the following address Address: National Centre for Disease Control Directorate General of Health Services 22-Sham Nath Marg, Delhi-110054 (Opp. Indraprastha Women’s College). No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the Walk-in Interview. The appointment will be purely on contract basis and the incumbent selected cannot claim regular employment under NCDC, after the expiry of contract. Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or bringing political or other influence with regards to the selection shall be considered as a disqualification.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 29/04/2015
VENUE :National Centre for Disease Control Directorate General of Health Services 22-Sham Nath Marg, Delhi-110054
25-02-2017 , 26-02-2017