National Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Laboratory Attendant through recruitment notification – National Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) Recruitment 2015 – NO. A-12026/14/2012-ESTT. . Candidates who have completed 10TH/ 12TH can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Centre for Disease Control (NCDC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Laboratory Attendant on or before 02/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Centre for Disease Control (NCDC)|
|Vacancy Name||Laboratory Attendant|
|Educational Qualification||10TH/ 12TH|
|Total No of Vacancy||12 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||02/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||NATIONAL CENTRE FOR DISEASE CONTROL (DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF HEALTH SERVICES) 22-Sham Nath Marg, Delhi-110054|
Detail of National Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) Laboratory Attendant Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the posts of Laboratory Attendant (Group ‘C’) to be filled at NCDC (Hqr.) Delhi and its branches located in different parts of India. The applications must be in the enclosed format duly signed giving complete bio-data alongwith the copies of educational qualification certificates, age proof, caste certificate etc. Details are as under:-
- Laboratory Attendant (Group ‘C’) : 12 Posts (UR-7, SC-2, OBC-2 & ST-1)
- Scale of Pay : Pay Band -1 (` 5200-20200) with Grade Pay ` 1800/-
- Educational Qualification : Essential: Matriculate or equivalent qualification with Science subject from a recognized University or Board.
- Place of Posting : NCDC HQ in Delhi and various Branch offices Located at Rajahmundry (A.P.), Patna (Bihar), Coonoor (Tamil Nadu), Calicut (Kerala), Bangalore (Karnataka) and Varanasi (U.P.). Out of 12 posts, one post will be filled from Ex-Serviceman person. The above mentioned posts are identified as suitable for Physically Handicapped persons under the sub category Orthopaedically Handicapped (OH). Although the posts are not reserved for Physically Handicapped person, the Physically Handicapped persons under the subcategory OH may also apply.
Selection Procedure for National Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) – Laboratory Attendant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 02/04/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Laboratory Attendant Vacancy in National Centre for Disease Control (NCDC):
The applications for the above mentioned post duly completed in all respect should be submitted within 15 days from the date of advertisement to “The Director, National Centre for Disease Control, 22-Sham Nath Marg, Delhi-110054”. The applications received after due date will not be considered. Persons already in service must submit their applications through proper channel or attach “No Objection Certificate” from their employer. The name of the post and category should be mentioned on the top of envelope. The candidates applying against reserved posts are required to attach the relevant caste certificate issued by the competent authority. In case of OBC category, OBC certificate should be in the prescribed format for central govt. jobs. Mere possessing or fulfilling the requirements of relevant qualifications as mentioned in Recruitment Rules of the post does not entitle the candidate to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to the advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible for the Institute to interview all the candidates. The Institute reserves the right to fix some criteria for short listing of candidates on the basis of qualifications/percentage and/or experience etc. The short-listed candidate will only be called for interview. Submission of incorrect/incomplete information/unsigned/late received applications and applications without copies of relevant documents will be summarily rejected. If at later stage, any information furnished by the individual is proved false, the same will render the candidate for termination. SC/ST candidates shall be paid second class Traveling Allowance as admissible on production of Bus/Train ticket for the shortest route, as per existing rules. Number of vacancies may vary
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 02/04/2015
Reference: National Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) Recruitment 2015 – NO. A-12026/14/2012-ESTT.