National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research (NCDIR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Programmer through recruitment notification – National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research (NCDIR) Recruitment 2015 – NO. NCDIR/PROJECT-POSTS/ADMIN-2/2015. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research (NCDIR)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Programmer Job on or before 5/5/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research (NCDIR)|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 29,187/- per month|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||5/5/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy|| Nirmal Bhawan-ICMR Complex (II Floor), Poojanahalli Off N.H. –7,
Adjacent to Trumpet Flyover of BIAL, Kannamangala Post, Bangalore–562 110 (India)
Detail of National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research (NCDIR) Programmer Recruitment:
Applications are invited up to 5 th May 2015 for the post of Programmer to be filled up on purely temporary and ad-hoc basis under various projects (*) at National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research-National Cancer Registry Programme, Bangalore.
- Programmer: (Two Posts) (Un-reserved): (Consolidated salary of Rs. 29,187/- per month):
- Essential Qualification: Master’s Degree in Computer Application, Information Technology, Computer Science from a recognized University OR B.E./B.Tech in Computer Engineering, IT from a recognized University with 2 years experience in relevant areas of programming
- Desirable Qualification: At least 3 years experience in programming in SQL Server, Java Script, XML, AJAX, ASP.NET, VB.NET in developing programmes for data processing, compilation etc.
- Job requirements: To develop software application programmes for disease data capture, checking, processing, analysis and reporting under the guidance of the senior software programmers. The incumbent will have to assist other senior scientists to develop outputs on different aspects of Cancer, CVD, Diabetes and Stroke towards conducting research in these areas.
- Age limit: Not exceeding 30 years.
Selection Procedure for National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research (NCDIR)- Programmer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 5/5/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Programmer Vacancy in National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research (NCDIR):
Further information on NCRP and the Mission/Function Statements of NCDIR can be viewed on the websites www.ncrpindia.org. / www.ncdirindia.org. In case if any difficulties during submission of applications on-line please contact mobile no. 9449033748. (* (1) Older Population Based Cancer Registries under North East Region (2) Development of An Atlas of Cancer in North East Region) Last Date for submitting completed On-line applications : 5 th May 2015 up to 5.00 PM
Important dates to remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 5/5/2015
National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research (NCDIR) Recruitment 2015 – NO. NCDIR/PROJECT-POSTS/ADMIN-2/2015.
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016